Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Not Happy With "Disrespectful" Dana White Over Date

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oscar was the kid who'd do a touchdown dance for 3 minutes when you playing street ball with him, but start crying when you score a touchdown & just spike the ball.

Comment

De la holic is getting what he deserves. he should've shut his dam mouth instead he showed his hate because mayweather whoopped him in the ring and Haymon did in the court of law.

Comment

Oscar is right though. I wanted to watch both fights live but I can't travel to Vegas twice in the spam of 2-3 weeks. I ended up choosing the GGG - Canelo fight

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          stop talking **** then Oscar..stop talking ****
          i'll help you kick the shit outta De la Hoya's net leggings

Comment

It's pretty much karma for Oscar. Had he staged Canelo vs ggg like everyone wanted on 5 de mayo weekend instead of pulling 1 more cash grab of his own with the Chavez jr scam of a fight, he wouldn't be in this situation.

Comment

He's feeling like May/McG fight will take away ppv buys from his fight and I think he's probably right. If you spend that $100 for May/McG fight...you're not gonna spend another hundred a couple week later on another fight? Your average folks don't have $200 to blow on ppv in a couple of weeks span, so I'm happy about this simply because of one reason.....De la Hoya is a Cunnt. Thank You

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                I have no real beef with you. I actually think NSB is more fun with you around. You may be on the other side of the fence but you're one of my favorite posters, even if you're a fanatic pro black boxer lover.
                Don't encourage the troll Larry

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                  As much as I give you shit, I'm not stupid. I know outside of that stuff, you know your boxing.
                  Damn y'all give me hope that every body not nuts; props to y'all

Comment

So Oscar, you don't think being in someone else's pockets isn't disrespectful???

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                      It's pretty much karma for Oscar. Had he staged Canelo vs ggg like everyone wanted on 5 de mayo weekend instead of pulling 1 more cash grab of his own with the Chavez jr scam of a fight, he wouldn't be in this situation.
                      100% correct... Oscar couldn't resist one more cherry-picked $ grab after Khan and Beefy Smith mismatches.

Comment

Working...
                      X