No announcement yet.

Another terrorist attack in London today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Another terrorist attack in London today

White van driver ploughs into and hurts at least 10 people outside hate cleric Abu Hamza's former mosque in London's Finsbury Park before Muslims finishing evening prayers tackle suspect to ground
    • A van ploughed into a crowd on Seven Sisters Road near Finsbury Park Mosque
    • Muslims leaving late-night prayers being observed for the month of Ramadan
    • A clean-shaven white man was arrested by police officers at the scene

More than ten pedestrians were hit by a white van driver who veered onto a pavement near a renowned north London mosque, according to reports.
    Several people were reportedly hurt after the van ploughed into a crowd outside Finsbury Park Mosque, where hate cleric Abu Hamza once preached, as they finished Ramadan evening prayers called taraweeh.
    Eyewitnesses reported seeing bystanders wrestle the suspect to the floor and pin him down until officers arrived.

Emergency service crews were also spotted trying giving cardiac massages to the injured in a desperate bid to save them.
    Twitter users claimed the victims were Muslims leaving late-night prayers being observed for the month of Ramadan.
    The leader of Finsbury Park mosque, Mohammed Kozbar, told The Sun: 'Whoever did this, he did it to hurt people and it's a terrorist attack.
    'We call it a terrorist attack as we called it in Manchester, Westminster and London Bridge.'
    He added he heard there had been fatalities but did not want to 'jump to conclusions.'

A Metropolitan Police helicopter was seen circling overhead as photographs posted on social media showed a huge response from the emergency services.
    Dozens of police cars and vans cordoned off a large area of the normally bustling thoroughfare as stunned locals gathered at the scene.
    Images on Twitter appeared to show a clean-shaven white man with black hair being detained by police officers behind a van, surrounded by a group of shouting onlookers.
    The vehicle in question appears to have been rented from a company based in Wales, Pontaclun Van Hire.
    Police cordon off part of Seven Sisters Road after van incident

Cynthia Vanzella said on Twitter: 'Horrible to watch police officers doing cardiac massage at people on the floor, desperately trying to save them. I just hope they did.'
    Another social media user reported: 'Islamaphobic attack in Finsbury Park right now. A van swerved off the main road and ran over several Muslim men.'
    A Met spokesman said officers were called at 12.20am 'to reports of a vehicle in collision with pedestrians'.
    They added: 'Officers are on scene with other emergency services. There are a number of casualties being worked on at the scene. There has been one person arrested.'
    The incident follows two terrorist attacks in a matter of weeks at Westminster, Manchester and London Bridge.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4kPGlTR3H

Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 06-18-2017, 08:18 PM.

Multiple reported dead.

Anti-Muslim terror.

The U.K. is burning.

Just about time to head higher up in the mountains.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
      Multiple reported dead.

Anti-Muslim terror.

The U.K. is burning.

Sounds like there's a war beginning

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        You beat me to everything on here ffs.

I don't even know what's happening in London anymore. Something bad is brewing & I'm not one to wish any negativity on my city.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post

I don't even know what's happening in London anymore. Something bad is brewing & I'm not one to wish any negativity on my city.
          Be safe tho

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
            Multiple reported dead.

Anti-Muslim terror.

The U.K. is burning.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post

Be safe tho

Comment

They got a taste of their own medicine

Comment

Comment

It could easily be an accident.

Comment

Working...
                    X