Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.reddit.com/r/tifu/commen..._it_was_water/

Just found this on Reddit

TL;DR: Young me decided to almost drink half a lifer of vodka, blacked out, thought it was 1896 and called a woman officer hy a mans name.

Comment

• And I'm on the drink. Had 6 Heinikens and might have some vodka

Comment

• driniing it up today. my update my damn life thread too.

Comment

• Comment

• Considering putting a few K on Mayweather for the the few hundred's it will give me back.... Literally zero downside, McGregor cannot KO Floyd, Floyd cannot lose a decision to Conor.

Mini Rudyo is begging to get a musical education lately... Starts kindergarten next year.. I'm getting old. Same guitar I learned off of too...
            Last edited by Rudyo; 06-15-2017, 08:11 PM.

Comment

• On the drink. Just took my first gulp of vodka.

Comment

• Why have the fat yanks got the same commentators for different sports?.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  Why have the fat yanks got the same commentators for different sports?.
                  Because it's encoded into our work ethic, you lazy brit bong neet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Because it's encoded into our work ethic, you lazy brit bong neet.
                    Nah it takes away from the event. You watch events like Wimbledon for their uniqueness including commentary.

Flicking through the US channels it had that same toerag yelling like he does in the NFL, it's golf ffs.

Long story short you guys are fucking idiots .

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      Nah it takes away from the event. You watch events like Wimbledon for their uniqueness including commentary.

Flicking through the US channels it had that same toerag yelling like he does in the NFL, it's golf ffs.
                      Yeah, I could see how Joe Buck might thow some off.

Long story short you guys are fucking idiots .
                      We're your younger ****** strength brother.

I've never denied this.

Comment

Working...
                      X