Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm in love. Beautiful black woman speaking the truth.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      Modern day racism isnt blatant like the 1920s. U cant go through life in the USA without dealing or working with all colors of light. The Aryan Brotherhood works with other races to get what they want and need.
      Man this **** is getting deep. So racist won't go out and vote against Obama. But a ton of white people did vote for him. But they are still racist.

Now racist white people will hire black people even though they hate them. But it's only because they want more black people to become conservative. But wait, whites hate blacks so why would they want more black people in the republican party?

Next up, cops kill more whites than blacks but cops are racist.

Now add in her facts in the video.

Man, I'm trying to keep up I really am.

Why is it that black people think white people are so against them? Is it just a victim thing or what?

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
        She is a former personal assistant who made her millions from critising blacks and supporting trump, ie anything to make more hits on her blogs, youtube, Twitter etc

Respect to her, a millionaire at age 29.
        Damn she got rich by speaking the truth and backing it up with straight facts?

Somebody arrest her and give her 10 years to life!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Im in love with a woman called delores she's nearly 76 gives great head.

Comment

Grandma Delores get over here now you little heathen.

Comment

Candace is dope

Comment

I like Candace Owens but she’s too partisan and intellectually dishonest

Comment

Im not a fan of a lot of these pop up millennial conservatives, whether its Candace Owens, that guys shes with Charly Kirk or Tomi Lauhren.

I much prefer Ben Shapiro.

Comment

Working...
                      X