Tekashi 6ix9ine shot multiple times

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    What did you do to earn that honor?
    Got a lot of oil wells drilled in eastern KY. Made a lot of people a lot of money. Created jobs. And wealth for the landowners. Had to be recommended by another member, approved by a committee and signed off by the governor.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      damm hate to say this but its about time! i guess after all those times saying "come test my gangsta" finally caught up to him.
      I don’t get it? Did bullets actually hit his body?

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        Got a lot of oil wells drilled in eastern KY. Made a lot of people a lot of money. Created jobs. And wealth for the landowners. Had to be recommended by another member, approved by a committee and signed off by the governor.
        I consulted for sumitomo tubular division, they make drill pipe. Drilling is real cool stuff. Never done it, but I did watch Nippon steal /sumitomo make seamless drill pipe. There is so mich to an oil well. Casement, etc. cool job dude.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
          Hope he’s dead. Didn’t he rape and beat an underage girl
          He looks like an underage girl. Or a gay elf.

Comment

I mean look I don’t want to sound like I’m promoting murder but if that dude never took another breath I would be fairly content with that

Comment

Fake News. And I think Tekaishi has some bodyguards.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                Hope he’s dead. Didn’t he rape and beat an underage girl

i think he recorded a friend raping a 13-15 year old. almost sure she was 13. i have no idea why this dude is popular.

Comment

i dont see anything about this

Comment

yeah this is not true... he just posted a video on his instagram talking shiiet and he seems ok there lol.

Comment

Of course it isnt true. I checked TMZ last night after motorcity cobraphag posted this fake news and of course its not on there. They even had an article that night of him, 69 just got out of court and cancelled his tour, fired all his managers and chit.

Comment

Working...
                      X