No announcement yet.

Dinosaurs fake, dragons real?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
    Yeah you got me. Fire breathing dragons are way more plausible than dinosaurs.

Remind me again of their motivation to keep fire breathing behemoths a secret whilst covering them up with fake dinosaurs doe?
    just like how they made up sounds of dinos, etc.

Comment

Yeah you got me. Fire breathing dragons are way more plausible than dinosaurs.

Remind me again of their motivation to keep fire breathing behemoths a secret whilst covering them up with fake dinosaurs doe?
      because USA brain wash the mofos living here!!!!

Comment

What countries don't believe in dinosaurs? Dinosaur bones are found globally.
        if you look at a lot of asian history, they always have pictures of dragons fighting a tiger, etc.. we never see a dinorsaurs fighting a tiger, etc. why??? because dinos is something that was made up!

Comment

Despised in the West and revered in the East, dragons have a long history in human mythology.

Comment

Bring back Game of thrones!

No to Dragons and yes to Dinos

Comment

I want to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                do a search and you'll be surprise.. most "dino" bones are found in china... chinese dont believe these are dinosaurs. chinese says these are bones of dragons.

History before 1842 clearly states that dragons existed. One culture still today laughs at Western scientists when they Proclaim these bones are dinosaur bones. That culture is China. Many scientists in China TODAY believe that these fossilized bones are dragon bones. China also has the largest recorded history of dragons. Our scientists want us to believe that the recorded history throughout China is simply fantasy. But did you know the number one place for our scientists to find so-called dinosaur bones is in China. That is because More Dragons lived in China and India than anywhere else. So it makes sense that this would be the #1 place to find Dino bones.
                Interesting sh^t.

And its worth noting that scientists say that dinosaurs are bird-like or relatives of birds...which flew. As I assume the Chinese believe Dragons flew I'm guessing to keep with what is the common mythology of Dragons assuming its not a made up thing like them breathing fire.

Any good articles about this?

Doesn't sound THAT farfetched, but I've always assumed there are bones that define the shape of dinosaurs & they didn't just add extra bones to build dinosaurs how they wanted to so if there were only dragons I'd assume there were some very overweight or species of dragons that didn't fly.

Why couldn't there have been dinosaurs AND dragons?

Also whats the true structure & capabilities of dragons as Chinese scientists speculate on them? All I've seen of or heard of dragons is fantasy movie related & it seems all over the place with what dragons can or can't be.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                  do a search and you'll be surprise.. most "dino" bones are found in china... chinese dont believe these are dinosaurs. chinese says these are bones of dragons.

History before 1842 clearly states that dragons existed. One culture still today laughs at Western scientists when they Proclaim these bones are dinosaur bones. That culture is China. Many scientists in China TODAY believe that these fossilized bones are dragon bones. China also has the largest recorded history of dragons. Our scientists want us to believe that the recorded history throughout China is simply fantasy. But did you know the number one place for our scientists to find so-called dinosaur bones is in China. That is because More Dragons lived in China and India than anywhere else. So it makes sense that this would be the #1 place to find Dino bones.
                  OK read this story.

I was on a ferry on the Yangtze River (that's in China BYW). There was a movie on...Ghost, with Patrick Swayze. You may the ending where spirits take the bad guy away. The Chinese thought nothing of it since they believe in ghosts.

Anyway, we starting talking about spirits, and the subject of dragons came up. I told them in Texas there are red dragons and blue dragons, and the red ones are much bigger. My Chinese fellow travelers, all college educated and all geologists, said they believed
                  that dragons once roamed China, but they died out a couple thousand years ago.

Just saying...

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    OK read this story.

I was on a ferry on the Yangtze River (that's in China BYW). There was a movie on...Ghost, with Patrick Swayze. You may the ending where spirits take the bad guy away. The Chinese thought nothing of it since they believe in ghosts.

Anyway, we starting talking about spirits, and the subject of dragons came up. I told them in Texas there are red dragons and blue dragons, and the red ones are much bigger. My Chinese fellow travelers, all college educated and all geologists, said they believed
                    that dragons once roamed China, but they died out a couple thousand years ago.

Just saying...
                    For all of the dragon bullshït, I guess depending on where you lived and what kind of fossils exists people can make up any number of stories. But nothing has been proven that a dragon could spit fire but everyone agrees some dinosaurs could fly.
                    If I were to make an educated assessment of what it is, then the Chinese called the flying dinosaur as a dragon minus the fire obviously which has been made up.

Comment

Here's the full article I think OP is referencing. Interesting stuff. Don't know how much is bs or legit, but maybe some mfers here are more into dinosaur sh^t then I am.

The Myth of Dinosaurs the Reality of Dragons
                      Thursday, July 06, 2017 12:23 p.m. by Ben Armstrong

Do you realize that dinosaurs are just a theory? A theory that is backed up by very shaky evidence. Most people believe in dinosaurs because they are taught in school about them. Rarely does a school teach the children that dinosaurs are just a theory and are not proven to be fact.

What if I were to tell you Dinosaurs are actually a myth? That very statement will cause many of you to laugh. That's because you have been taught that dinosaurs were real and you never have challenged that belief. I know this because if you challenge that belief, you will not conclude that dinosaurs are real. You will conclude that dinosaurs are only a theory.

The long recorded history of Dragons has been swapped out by the theory of dinosaurs. When did this happen? Well it all started in recent history, 1842 to be exact. Before 1842 everyone referred to these fossilized bones as dragon bones. Did you even know that? One man named Sir Richard Owen created the term dinosaur in 1842. Dinosaur simply means terrible lizard. Understand, no one, in all of world history, believed there were dinosaurs before 1842. Everyone believed in the historical evidence of dragons. That's because almost every single cultural around the world has historical evidence of dragons. You can check out this article from BBC. Sir Richard Owen: The man who invented the dinosaur

Is it interesting that after this term was created, all of a sudden the first dinosaur discovery happens in 1858. Philadelphia Academy of Natural Sciences member, William Foulke excavated the first so-called dinosaur. It was a nearly-complete skeleton, only missing its head. A little fact that indicates that man killed this animal. Only men, when killing an animal, take only the head. The skeleton resembles many early drawings of dragons interestingly enough. But, to make the skeleton look bigger when it was on tour, William Foulke stood it up on its hind legs in a T-Rex position. If this skeleton had been found just 17 years earlier, before 1842, it would have been concluded that they were dragon bones. What a difference just a few years can make.

Sir Richard Owen, who created the term dinosaur, was an evolutionist. Many in the science community at this time we're trying to disprove what the Bible taught. They wanted to prove Evolution to be true. They found out that many in the scientific community embraced the same goal. Besides, it was a good way to make money. Think of the billions of dollars the dinosaur industry generates today.

The Chinese believe that dragon bones have a medical healing use, and actually consume dragon bone powders. Our scientists have proclaimed that those bones are prehistorical and cannot be used as medicine. There is an actual conflict going on between our two cultures. Read this article from the Associated Press back in 2007. Chinese Eat Dinosaur Bones As Medicine

Many of you are still laughing at this article. That's probably because you don't even know what a fossil is. So what exactly is a fossil? It is bone that is turned into rock. There's actually no possible way to determine the difference between a regular Rock and a fossilized bone. If you were to test a dinosaur bone, it would just be the same as a rock. Fascinating how so many dinosaur bones are found in actual rock bed. How can anyone prove that these scientists didn't just carve out a bone shape from the rocks?

Don't you find it fascinating that when these scientists go out looking for dinosaur bones they usually find them. They have to, or else they won't continue to get funding if they keep coming up empty-handed every time.

How come nobody accidentally comes across dinosaur bones when digging in their backyard? If you think you found one, they will quickly tell you that it's not. But they stumble on them all the time when they decide to look for them. I challenge you to go out and find some dinosaur bones. You will fail, but they will always succeed. Well, that because they are experts and you are not, don't you know.

Did you know that the skeletons in museums are almost always fake. They will even admit to this fact. They will tell you that it's a replica. They will tell you not to worry, the real bones are hidden away where nobody can actually see them. Why can't they just display the bones that they find? It's not because they're too rare, they could just put them behind glass casing. It's because, if they use the real fossilized bones, they will hardly have any skeleton to show you. They make up most of the dinosaurs through artistic design. But don't worry folks, even though you cannot see, feel, touch, or examine any of these bones, just trust them. Isn't that what you've been taught to do?

Here's what's really interesting. I can make the case that any dinosaur fossils that they find are simply dragon bones. There are many historical accounts describing different types of dragons. Some have the long necks with the fat body, some are snake like. Some have wings and some do not.

European culture documents dragons as fact. Ancient Chinese culture documents dragons as fact. The Bible documents dragons as fact.

So what happened to the dragons? They simply went extinct like many other species have. We even know the reason why they went extinct. Historical records show that dragons like to live in caves. They also show that dragons like to eat sheep. Dragons Were a threat to many farmers and their livestock. You have heard of the term Dragon Hunter haven't you? That's because they were actual dragon Hunters in history. Farmers in a town would have a dragon problem, where a Dragon was attacking their livestock, they would pay someone to slay the Dragon. This depleted the numbers of dragons and they eventually went extinct. Wolves almost went extinct in America for the same reason.

There is historical records that Dragons were real, but only theories about Dinosaurs.
                      https://wsau.com/blogs/ben-armstrong...ty-of-dragons/

Comment

Working...
                      X