• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
    wtf is 18 stone 10????
    I'm guessing the 10 means pounds

Comment

Tyson looks a lit better than he did a couple of months ago. If 18 stone 10 is around 270 lbs, which might be like 10 lbs less than what he really weighs right now, then he should be able to start camp now and fight sometime in April. No more talking and a lot more fighting!

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
        wtf is 18 stone 10????
        It's 262 pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
          You do know hes the one on the right yea?

Yes I watched the video, even his voice is different and deeper, like he has been smoking cigars for 30 years.

He looks like dog **** for a 29 year old.

Comment

The videos were funny of Tyson walking back to his hotel after the Groves fight with fans following him singing his name, and him joining in.

He's well liked Fury, over here at least. I sometimes forget that due to how popular Joshua is.

The fight would sell massively if those two met.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
              The videos were funny of Tyson walking back to his hotel after the Groves fight with fans following him singing his name, and him joining in.

He's well liked Fury, over here at least. I sometimes forget that due to how popular Joshua is.

The fight would sell massively if those two met.
              If you read the media you'd be led to believe everyone hates him. Sadly, not everyone is an LGBTQIA7X2.9 or a feminist, so the truth is that lots of people love Fury. He is a unique character where some hate him, and those that like him really love the guy

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post
                I grew to like Tyson Fury but I'm with Joshua. There's nothing to talk about with Fury anymore. There was something to talk about in 2015. It's 2018 now. He's been coming back since forever and all he's done to keep his name in the mix is talk about losing his fat and how he'd clean everybody out. He looks fatter, he looks leaner, he looks fatter again, he might come back, he might not come back, he might come back again. I like the guy and wish him the best but I don't see the point in mentioning his name anymore.
                Remember who SCHOOLED Wladimir Klitschko in November 2015 and won all the belts + smashing Wlads unbeaten 10 year record in GERMANY (Floyd wouldn't do that)

Remember who gave the belts up (due to sinister forces) and scattered those belts)

Remember thanks to Tyson Fury, Anthony Joshua is getting these big paydays. AJ likes fighting ex basketball players and school teachers, hehe.

And YOU WILL REMEMBER when Tyson Fury SCHOOLS Anthony 'Femi' Joshua in the summer of 2019.

The British public are not brainwashed by propaganda when it comes to Tyson Fury, they know he speaks the truth and is genuine.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyKing View Post
                  Remember who SCHOOLED Wladimir Klitschko in November 2015 and won all the belts + smashing Wlads unbeaten 10 year record in GERMANY (Floyd wouldn't do that)

Remember who gave the belts up (due to sinister forces) and scattered those belts)

Remember thanks to Tyson Fury, Anthony Joshua is getting these big paydays. AJ likes fighting ex basketball players and school teachers, hehe.

And YOU WILL REMEMBER when Tyson Fury SCHOOLS Anthony 'Femi' Joshua in the summer of 2019.

The British public are not brainwashed by propaganda when it comes to Tyson Fury, they know he speaks the truth and is genuine.
                  Summer of 2019? Is this something that is actually being targeted?

Problem is, he has taken too long off. And would probably need a tune up. After this long, asking him to be with it enough to fight twice without getting fat, ****ed up or boozing might be a really tough ask.

Would love to see him back, but even if you could start doing the work required, taking 3 years off is probably just too long. Once he schooled Wlad, he just has no more hunger.

Comment

Originally posted by Blender View Post
                    Summer of 2019? Is this something that is actually being targeted?

Problem is, he has taken too long off. And would probably need a tune up. After this long, asking him to be with it enough to fight twice without getting fat, ****ed up or boozing might be a really tough ask.

Would love to see him back, but even if you could start doing the work required, taking 3 years off is probably just too long. Once he schooled Wlad, he just has no more hunger.
                    That's the word planned for the summer of 2019 at Wembley stadium infront of 90,000 on PPV. That **** will break pay per view records here in the UK. To get that ring rust out of his system he needs 3 fights this year and 4 fights next year. This fight will generate BIG business here and around the world. If AJ leaves Eddie Hearn and Matchroom even better for everyone.

Anything can happen though, Parker could well KO Joshua March 31st - that would be funny.

It's well known Fury has got under AJ's skin with his remarks. Fury can talk the talk really good. What a great gift to have, something which Dr Wladimir Klitschko couldn't handle.
                    Last edited by MoneyKing; 02-19-2018, 07:51 AM. Reason: .

Comment

I thought Naz lost a little weight too.

Still fat though.

Comment

Working...
                      X