Clear All

• Biden: Poor kids are just as talented as white kid

Different tactics. Same goal

They're all ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Different tactics. Same goal

LMAO. Jesus F. Christ.

You know what the problem with this election will be in my opinion?

At least for Democrats, it seems the people are going to fold. They aren't going to choose the best person for the job. Because of the current state of American politics, they are simply going to try to choose the person they believe has the best chance to beat Trump.

Once Trump is out and long gone, whether it be after this term or the next, hopefully the focus can be back on choosing the person best for the job.

Comment

and here I thought the "put yall back in chains" was going to be his signature

Comment

Party of kkk members showing its true color

Guess what doe after a week blacks will be forgettin this and back to The plantation

Comment

But he's right. Poor kids, like I was when I was growing up, were just as talented as the white kids.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              LMAO. Jesus F. Christ.

You know what the problem with this election will be in my opinion?

At least for Democrats, it seems the people are going to fold. They aren't going to choose the best person for the job. Because of the current state of American politics, they are simply going to try to choose the person they believe has the best chance to beat Trump.

Once Trump is out and long gone, whether it be after this term or the next, hopefully the focus can be back on choosing the person best for the job.
              He’s kinda got it right, see, I grew up poor, survived Reagoni, etc..etc. i ain’t lying, churches would come distribute food in my hood, Black panthers were giving us food too. I’m 54, I know thangs from living them, experiencing them and suffering them.

We didn’t have new toys, Santa only delivered to hoes with chimneys, not ghetto apartments. We were more creative, we made our own toys, we told each other scary story’s, blacks and Mexicans only hoods. I think latinas arepret, but I grew up in the middle of 5 Latina sisters, and can’t get wood for females that look and sound like my sisters.

Unlike LA Latinos who seem to have issues with black men, I don’t.

Growing up with less frees up the mind to invent things we felt were good toys... we were creative.

We’d play the dozens, smear the queer, etc. we’d throw hands, and still be cool, win lose or draw. My homeboys, black, white, Chicano, all speak Spanish, talk chit to each other, and aredown for each other..

Our collective people are talent waiting for opportunities.

I’m crazy... so a lot of these know it all **** heads think.

When I think about the racism that has held pole back.... and made the world a less great place as a consequence....I feel sad.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ci_2ETb3Gj4

Jose Marti is one of my favorite revolutionaries.

Here’s another, although he was a slave owner, and his words were intended for his fellow pink mother ****ers..I agree with his basic premise.

God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. ... And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.”

~ Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                He’s kinda got it right, see, I grew up poor, survived Reagoni, etc..etc. i ain’t lying, churches would come distribute food in my hood, Black panthers were giving us food too. I’m 54, I know thangs from living them, experiencing them and suffering them.

We didn’t have new toys, Santa only delivered to hoes with chimneys, not ghetto apartments. We were more creative, we made our own toys, we told each other scary story’s, blacks and Mexicans only hoods. I think latinas arepret, but I grew up in the middle of 5 Latina sisters, and can’t get wood for females that look and sound like my sisters.

Unlike LA Latinos who seem to have issues with black men, I don’t.

Growing up with less frees up the mind to invent things we felt were good toys... we were creative.

We’d play the dozens, smear the queer, etc. we’d throw hands, and still be cool, win lose or draw. My homeboys, black, white, Chicano, all speak Spanish, talk chit to each other, and aredown for each other..

Our collective people are talent waiting for opportunities.

I’m crazy... so a lot of these know it all **** heads think.

When I think about the racism that has held pole back.... and made the world a less great place as a consequence....I feel sad.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ci_2ETb3Gj4

Jose Marti is one of my favorite revolutionaries.

Here’s another, although he was a slave owner, and his words were intended for his fellow pink mother ****ers..I agree with his basic premise.

God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. ... And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.”

~ Thomas Jefferson
                I hear what you're saying, bro. I think Biden could have gotten his point across better than that. His heart might be in the right place, but he fails to articulate his thoughts in a way that shows that, and his goof ups along with some things about his past would make an average person wonder if his words betray something...not quite right, for lack of better words.

He should have just said poor kids are just as smart and talented as rich kids. We all know that there are poor white kids, too, but his statement, taken as is, doesn't hit the mark.

Comment

Comment

Biden is an idiot lol. This will be forgotten tomorrow though once he gets in appropriate with an 11 year old girl.

Comment

Working...
                    X