Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum: I'm sad this only 25k ppl will watch Hooker/Ramirez & nobody is promoting it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arum: I'm sad this only 25k ppl will watch Hooker/Ramirez & nobody is promoting it

Starts at 7:40
    Timestamped

lol Bob a sore winner. Old man can still throw some shade

Comment

That would have been a great fight to show on national TV.

Comment

It was a great fight. And it does suck nobody saw it lol. I originally threw on showtime because I can stream the DAZN card at any time, but when I saw the showtime card I realized I didn’t give a **** about any of the matches lol

Comment

Man Hooker vs Ramirez deserved a bigger platform and wider audience. Everyone knew imo this stylistic match up was going to create a great fight and deliver.

Comment

Seeing the arena and empty seats in the unification fight made me sad as a boxing fan. Meanwhile, 15k fans sold out Davis’s fight in Baltimore. Not hate (Davis is my second fav fighter right now), just feel that these fighters have to have a solid team and platform around them.

Top rank is ran by an 88yr old stubborn man. Arum needs to pass the torch and pour his resources into setting up a better situation for his fighters. Stop with the posturing and bluffing. Arum, use your legendary status to bring these promotional companies together. To create uniform regulations for the betterment of the boxers inside and out the ring.

Instead he’s standing his ground knowing he’s not going to last much longer. DAZN interviewed Crawford last night and he got upset about it but he needs to point his anger at Arum. History tell it all...Floyd, Pac, and Mikey all got what they deserved after leaving Arum. Crawford it’s your turn to do the best for your career.
            Last edited by Punch on Tap; 07-28-2019, 09:21 AM.

Comment

DAZN keeping a niche sport even more niche

Comment

Originally posted by hondamonkey View Post
                Seeing the arena and empty seats in the unification fight made me sad as a boxing fan. Meanwhile, 15k fans sold out Davis’s fight in Baltimore. Not hate (Davis is my second fav fighter right now), just feel that these fighters have to have a solid team and platform around them.

Top rank is ran by an 88yr old stubborn man. Arum needs to pass the torch and pour his resources into setting up a better situation for his fighters. Stop with the posturing and bluffing. Arum, use your legendary status to bring these promotional companies together. To create uniform regulations for the betterment of the boxers inside and out the ring.

Instead he’s standing his ground knowing he’s not going to last much longer. DAZN interviewed Crawford last night and he got upset about it but he needs to point his anger at Arum. History tell it all...Floyd, Pac, and Mikey all got what they deserved after leaving Arum. Crawford it’s your turn to do the best for your career.
                This was a Matchroom USA card not a TR card. Not sure what you wanted Arum to do here.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Starts at 7:40
                  Timestamped

Was he sad when he live streamed Tyson Fury's recent bout online? Can you imagine how many people got to see that one and he's paying him over a $100 mil.

Comment

Dazn has completely killed the marketability of its fighters

No one watches it.

When dazn is gone the fighters on it are in for a rude awakening with the contracts they will get offered.

Comment

Working...
                    X