• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Ronald Wilson Reagan
    Ronald Wilson Reagan
    Ronald (6) Wilson (6) Reagan (6)
    Ronald (6) Wilson (6) Reagan (666)
    I hate rap music, but that dude was telling a lot of truth in that song. He better watch his back lol..

Of course Reagan wasn't the antichrist but it seems every leader we've had for quite some time has had a hand in ushering us into the beast system.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
      As long as I have breath in my lungs, I'm not going to submit.

Me and The Almighty are thick as thieves
      Good to hear man. Heck I need to get right with God myself. Seems like an endless struggle in this evil world we live in, but I know deep down God's the only thing that leads to true happiness, fulfillment and peace.

Just look at all the celebrities and rich people hooked on drugs, committing suicide and being completely miserable even though from the outside looking in it looks like they have everything.

Comment

Big Brother will be watching you.

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
          Good to hear man. Heck I need to get right with God myself. Seems like an endless struggle in this evil world we live in, but I know deep down God's the only thing that leads to true happiness, fulfillment and peace.

Just look at all the celebrities and rich people hooked on drugs, committing suicide and being completely miserable even though from the outside looking in it looks like they have everything.
          Temptations all around us.
          Some celebs think they're God

Comment

mark of the beast....

Revelation 13:16-17 "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."
            Last edited by Larry the boss; 07-15-2019, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Have they lost their minds in Sweden??

Comment

Like someone mentioned.

Its going to start for certain purposes, but when they see how convenient and easy it is, it will be mandated for everyone without exception.

The future problem with this, doesn't have to be that because we who are Christians sorta believe(we aren't 100% sure, though I kinda believe this has to be it) that this is the future mark of the beast and that for religious reasons we don't want this in our body.

The issue is, that every nation on Earth will adopt this method. And if you refuse to receive this new way of doing business, they will automatically brand you as a terrorist who has things to hide that you don't want the government to know.

So you will be forced to brand yourself, or else you cannot buy, sell or even use communication devices.

And people will turn you in. Just like China is doing for certain things right now.

Don't believe me?

Timestamped.

Is there an exit to all of this? There is in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ:

John 14:6

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Comment

''These chips will 'only' *winkwink* be used to make managing your money easier and more efficient. By no means will we be track every move you make and release nanobots to kill you from the inside should we deem you dangerous. Never crossed our minds ''

Comment

I read somewhere that the elite could use these chips to silence or kill certain people via electric shock from the chip just a thought that it could be used for subtle depopulation start with the elderly and attribute there death to illness or old age instead of electric shock being the actual cause and what's to say they can't make a coroner play ball by threatening to kill them via shock if the deaths aren't covered up.

The body runs on electricity signals this chip will disrupt that and give a faceless organization (nwo) the chance to disrupt your central nervous system. And control your money no cash nothing stopping them from taking over that's why this cashless movement got started.

They'll say we're taking cash out of criminals hands and we'll all lap it up for the "convenience reasons"

Microsoft can fuk off too bill gates is developing chips with MIT that regulate hormones another method of depopulation.

I have a Microsoft phone and twice just now I tried to copy and paste info about bill gates and both times the phone conveniently froze when I try to type so I had to switch the phone off pisstake.

I can provide links in pm which is what I tried to post on here
                    Last edited by Gideon lock; 07-17-2019, 10:44 AM.

Comment

I want to implant my stanky old *** in female swede azz

Comment

Working...
                      X