No announcement yet.

Lavell Crawford, "Real N- in the White House"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Lavell Crawford, "Real N- in the White House"

This isn't racist or pro or anti-anything. It's just a funny AF commentary on the white house. You gotta give it a listen. Lavell Crawford was Saul's bodyguard on Breaking Bad. He's one of the best stand-up comics right now.

"****** president" ? I never heard anyone call him that. I know its comedy but tell the truth at least.

Comment

That voice is terrible. A few seconds was too much.

He's a funny looking dude, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        This isn't racist or pro or anti-anything. It's just a funny AF commentary on the white house. You gotta give it a listen. Lavell Crawford was Saul's bodyguard on Breaking Bad. He's one of the best stand-up comics right now.

Damn. Huell is funny af. That was great, Redd.

Comment

Must've gotten the surgery done, he lost some weight.

That was funny, but this is the second different comedian I've heard say that this week.

Comment

He got skinny, but still makes me laugh.

Comment

what makes it funny is the accuracy. racist white people don't know they are supporting the only president in U.S. history that qualifies as a "N*gga". Trump checks every box. his wife is a hoe. talks with a 3rd grade vocabulary. grew up on free handouts/daddys money. behaves like an uneducated swine on the world stage. only thing he's missing is sagging pants.

Comment

LOL good sh^t.

His voice is harsh doe. I can't listen to him long. Sounds like he's the love child of a troll & a frog f#cking.

Comment

Working...
                X