No announcement yet.

These young fellas are different

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
    Feminists should be happy with this, I'm surprised you are not Motorcity because you are nr1 feminist in this forum.
    Feminine doesnt necessarily mean feminist

He is a effeminate hoe though

Comment

Had a blow out in Missouri, back on tan 97 land cruiser...
      Strangers, white people from the show me state..
      AAA was slow, they took me and my wife in.
      I wrote about the hospitality shown to me by strangers..

22 years later, we still friends.

Amazing people exist, they really do..

They are coming next year, my home best be built by then...I kinda know how to change a tire, but I can change barrels out on my hk91... receiver too.

1985 model, with all the options..

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        Feminine doesnt necessarily mean feminist

He is a effeminate hoe though

Because of you, my primo s buying/building me a galil.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TY1OgXyfajk

I’ll eventually post photos..

I wonder if I’ll like it as much as my 91?..

Comment

"These young fellas are different"

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
          Well this is why some men are viewed as mugs.

There are people employed 'Working within car break down services' that can be called to do this job. 'And will then learn the people in the situation how to do it'

Why doesn't the woman know how to change the tire? I agree there was no need to video tape it and make fun, but in reality 'Is this what is upsetting all you guys, I would rather be more upset and angered by endangered animals, and other immoral things in the world' definitely not getting upset over a car tire change.

Not sure why people are crying about this, so the thread shows how people have changed 'But shows how much of a mug people where back in the day at times'.
          Since the written or texted word lacks greatly in expressing tonality, body language, and emotion, allow me to make clear something.
          Absolutely nowhere in my post did I mean to convey that I was upset, angered, 'crying', or in any way, emotional about the subject. I simply shared my perspective, how I personally go about helping my fellow man, and how today's generation is different.

Your response right here however, is exactly what people are talking about. You apparently agree there was no need to video, ridicule, whatever, etc., which is exactly what the "mugs" are saying. This doesn't happen to be a thread about "endangered animals" or some other snowflake cause, so of course that's not what is being commented on. Does it really bother you when older people say, "Ahhh things were different back in my day" ?

The fact you view older people as "unreasonable", "curmudgeons", or whatever else you may mean by "mugs", just because they agree, "These young fellas are different", says it all.
          Try reading my post with no emotion or filter, and rather as somebody nonchalantly agreeing and sharing how his own character differs from that of the "young fella" in the video.

The reality is, the world needs humans to be more concerned about humans than "endangered animals" and such. That's true of yesteryear, today, and will be tomorrow. The problem isn't necessarily the age we're in, but social media definitely brings the private into the public.

Peace.
          Last edited by CauliflowerEars; 06-25-2019, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            The big deal is his refusal to help his girl
            Yeah, I said that too. No need to repeat it. I said the fact that he didn't even do anything to call for help was wrong. Work on the reading comprehension next time before you disagree with someone whose actually agreeing with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Had a blow out in Missouri, back on tan 97 land cruiser...
              Strangers, white people from the show me state..
              AAA was slow, they took me and my wife in.
              I wrote about the hospitality shown to me by strangers..
              22 years later, we still friends.

Amazing people exist, they really do....
              They are coming next year, my home best be built by then...I kinda know how to change a tire, but I can change barrels out on my hk91... receiver too.
              I recall reading that testimony of yours. I also recall some posters mocking and scoffing at it, as well.

Similar story... but passed down from my grandparents.
              My mother's grandparents were rushing to get emergency medical treatment, as her grandmother was ill, pregnant, and going into labor, when their car broke down on the side of the road. Her grandfather was on the side of the road trying to wave down help, to the few cars that passed. Nobody stopped to help EXCEPT, an old black gentleman. Had he not got them to the hospital, it could have been life or death for his wife, back then.
              From that day on, my mother's grandfather shared the story with all of the family and raised his kids never to pre-judge based on skin color or looks. Today I instill the same character in my grandkids.

I've served in the Marines, traveled the Far East, raised a family, and lost everything I've owned more than once. There's a difference between being a fool (mug), and somebody with the backbone to serve others when they are able to do so. Some in this forum have a limited perspective. I'm not offended by it, cos I was there too, once.

'The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.'

Comment

Working...
              X