Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson tried bribing zookeeper $10,000 to fight a gorilla!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyson would've ktfo the silver back who has the gorilla beat? **** resume

Comment

some of you aren't realilistic at all. some times I read these posts, "like are these guys ******ed." Mike Tyson fighting a gorilla. you know how long it would take a gorilla to learn how to box?!?! and then get the rules down?!? come on guys. mike tyson by vicious ko,

Comment

10k? Wouldn't even do it for 100 million.. What good is the money if you're dead.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Why the hell would Tyson want to punch a gorilla in the nose? Gorilla's don't throw punches. They fight like the animals they are and they are much stronger than the strongest man. They bite and have huge sharp teeth. Tyson would have been badly injured or killed if he pissed off a gorilla. The zoo keeper did him a favor by turning down his stupid request.
          The gorilla would have bitten his ear off

Comment

--- might have a good chance against a 200 lb chimp, but a full grown silverback woulda ripped him into chopsuey. And then the keeper woulda served time.

Oddly the urban intellectual boxer/puncher Gene Tunney had similar desires, but he never made an attempt like Tyson.

Comment

The gorilla is envious buster Douglas gave Tyson his first loss and beat him to it. The gorilla would have beat Tyson in a way there's no coming back from

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                Every time I hear this story, I just think I'm pretty sure the Zookeeper knew this wasn't a serious offer.

Mike Tyson did not believe he could beat up a silverback gorilla. Even if he was on coke he wouldn't believe that shlt. :-| .
                Well to be fair T, wouldn't it depend on the coke? I can just hear the drug dealers in Brownsville talking it up with the drug dealers in Bed Stye "5h1t my coke so good even an Eskimo buy this snow!" "Oh yeah!? My coke so good make Mike Tyson want to fight a Gorilla....For free!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by I HATE View Post
                  Boxing desperately needs another Mike Tyson in the HW division. I understand sportsmanship and respect and all that, but do boxers have to be so nice to each other? Half the time they are talking they are praising their opponent and how 'amazing' they are. A lot of fighters get found out when they face someone who doesn't treat this like a game/sport
                  It is not that boxers are too nice these days, they are just not believable. David Haye for me was the last heavyweight who kind of stopped caring about being political correct and just acknowledge that yes? This is a sport, but in reality boxers have a licence to 'I don't want to say it' this is a very brutal arena these athletes are in. 'Yes some fighters can make friendships and respect each other, but I do agree? there seems to be a conscious push for fighters to be correct and friendly sometimes' or maybe there are just less enigmatic characters. 'But it is up to the fighters how they deal with the game, not me'.

Note: The Gorilla would not of attacked Mike Tyson, unless he provoked it.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 02-17-2019, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                    --- might have a good chance against a 200 lb chimp, but a full grown silverback woulda ripped him into chopsuey. And then the keeper woulda served time.

Oddly the urban intellectual boxer/puncher Gene Tunney had similar desires, but he never made an attempt like Tyson.
                    Your nuts as usual you know how strong an adult chimp is? Any persons only hope would be convincing the chimp they are playing. I might rather fight the Gorilla as Gorilla's are somewhat good natured compared to Chimps!

Comment

Mike Tyson was more of a beast than any gorilla. Only problem for Mike is that the gorilla wouldn't fight by boxing rules...The gorilla would rip his nuts out and fist him so hard that Tyson's intestines would be coming up his throat and out his mouth.

Comment

Working...
                      X