No announcement yet.

Getting tired of online fight night champion shenanigans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting tired of online fight night champion shenanigans

It's an amazing game for sure but some of the douchebags that play online suck the fun right out of it. 9 out of 10 people pick the haxxed Tyson. If you pick him already they go with even more haxed Isaac. Tons of chumps are body spammers. A lot of the trolls will replay a KD 3 times fully, and if you're lucky they'll send you a nice message after you lose("lol go to sleep phaggot")

I've adapted to these douchebags and beat most of them now, but there are too many of them now. I hope a new game will fix this stuff.

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
    It's an amazing game for sure but some of the douchebags that play online suck the fun right out of it. 9 out of 10 people pick the haxxed Tyson. If you pick him already they go with even more haxed Isaac. Tons of chumps are body spammers. A lot of the trolls will replay a KD 3 times fully, and if you're lucky they'll send you a nice message after you lose("lol go to sleep phaggot")

I've adapted to these douchebags and beat most of them now, but there are too many of them now. I hope a new game will fix this stuff.
    I've never played FN Champion, because I had the same problems with FNR4 online. Just body spammers out the ass who cheated like ****. I had a terrible losing record against those ****s for the longest time, then I finally solved the puzzle and became an expert at boxing from the outside and I'd just clinch whenever they got close like a prime f*ggot (also known as a Wladimir or a Hopkins).

Once I started beating them, I'd use their **** tactics against them with the replays and whatnot, but I never got a single victory on there because everybody I beat the **** out of would disconnect from XBL before the count of 10.

It's the same **** with pretty much every fighting game you play online. Everybody has a cheap exploit and nobody plays fair, hence why I never bothered getting another gold subscription once mine ran out last year.

Comment

Just schooled some dude twice, he had Pacquiao i had Cotto

Ko him the first time he asked for the rematch n finish him again lol, n he was decent but he got schooled

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post

I beat the Tyson's n Frost with Bishop, sometimes Tyson with Ali

Comment

How anyone plays this is beyond me tbh. The online is completely dead on the PS3. When I played this back in 2011, I only played OWC so I don't really know all about H2H. OWC was awesome though. I was the 80th best in the world for middleweights before Sony got hacked, leading to me losing interest in playing.

Comment

Pretty much every online game is like this. I retired from gaming at 23. lol

Comment

I don't know man, it's something about boxing games that really get me going like no other. I'm totally cool with any other game but FNC, those douchebags and their cheap tactics and constant replays can piss me off.

And like I said 9 out of 10 people pick the strongest fighters. I rarely get to enjoy a great game with some different fighters(although when I do it shows how great the game is. Recently had a 9 round nerve wrecking war with Holyfield vs Frazier. There were 9 knockdowns in 10 rounds and I won the final one with a 1 punch KO which wasn't even needed at that point lol).

Comment

Floyd PAtterson is a decent fighter too go,he's a wrecking machine in close and if you jump on Tyson or Frost you can get them out in 1 round

Comment

I can't stand boxing games online. They never play right. You have to spam bull**** more often than not because that's all anyone you'll fight does.

Comment

Working...
                  X