Giuliani to Obama: "You ain't ****!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giuliani to Obama: "You ain't ****!"

I agree.

Took his sorry ass long enough to mention 9/11. I was losing my hardon.

Comment

What. The. ****?

His comments about wiretaps and Georgia might have just been the dumbest thing I've ever heard out that crazy, old bastard.

And jesus, that scary guy chanting USA looked like he was ready to strangle a minority if he actually saw one.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
        Took his sorry ass long enough to mention 9/11. I was losing my hardon.
        rudy doesn't like to talk about 9/11......

Comment

Oh jesus, Cosmopolitan and now brings up religion as an insult to Obama.

I'm gonna' vomit, and now he's just lying. "Energy exploration?" Yeah, about drilling for more oil.

TOOK ON CORRUPTION!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahaha

I can't breath, I Can't breath.

Comment

lolz.....And if Americans really gave a **** whay Rudy thought he'd be running against Obama.....but we don't.

Comment

I would give all my possessions if McCain suddenly ran onto the stage, grabbed the microphone and yelled, "I didn't spend all of those ****ing years in a POW camp so that I could run with some Woman for VP!" ... then just slap the **** otu of her.

All of them.

Comment

Rudy killed it, he put everything in such simple terms that even liberals can understand. He's right Obama ain't ****.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
                  lolz.....And if Americans really gave a **** whay Rudy thought he'd be running against Obama.....but we don't.
                  Stop changing your avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
                    I would give all my possessions if McCain suddenly ran onto the stage, grabbed the microphone and yelled, "I didn't spend all of those ****ing years in a POW camp so that I could run with some Woman for VP!" ... then just slap the **** otu of her.

All of them.
                    Like he needs a broken ps1 and old beat vw.

Comment

Working...
                    X