No announcement yet.

alvarez did what ward couldn't

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    All you do is bash black fighters you pathetic subhuman bigot. Ward tore Kov's ass up and turned him into damaged goods.
    youre a racist piece of ****

Comment

Originally posted by whirlout View Post
      Ward's win was more impressive cos he was facing the indestructible monster named Krusher when he fought him. More impressive was the fact that Ward is the smaller man who was never a puncher and ended the fight with a knockout. I agree Kovalev edged the first fight but the second fight with the late action in that fight, Ward already had Kov discouraged and looking for a way out prior to the low blow especially with that full body right hand. I dont condone the low blow but that was not the decider. This version beaten the other night, one could argue is not that same indestructible bully that Ward tame. Alvarez KO was impressive but he is a full fledged LHW facing perhaps a lesser version of that monster version of Kov from years past.
      K got absolutely blown up by Alvarez and got up each time. This quit narrative to me is silly. No doubt Ward had him hurt but IMO he also clearly hit him low several times. I saw a guy reacting to low blows; just like I’ve seen numerous other fighters react the same.

Again I thought Ward was going to win one way or another but K quitting is Ward fanboy fantasy IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK KNOT View Post
        ward lost the first fight to kovalev and the second one ended in a lot of controversy! alvarez straight up knocked him out no pre mature stoppage or anything like that. ward never beat kovalev cleanly. alvarez should be in the discussion for top ten p4p. Thoughts?
        Umm. He fought a broken kovalev after 2 ward fights.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          All you do is bash black fighters you pathetic subhuman bigot. Ward tore Kov's ass up and turned him into damaged goods.
          Nearly all of your 32 thousand boxingscenes contain the word "bigot" or "racist" or you portraying yourself as an oppressed slave navigating the internet attached to a ball & chain.

This has nothing at all to do with boxing. You do it in every thread, on every topic, at all hours of the day. You have some untreated psychological issues & are one of the central figures who drags everyone else here down.

Comment

Working...
          X