Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Wilder Plan Counter To $12.5 Million Flat Fee For Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
    But it's not a 100m fight more like 50m
    Yeah that's what I was expecting it would be. I just want the fight and both fighters to be happy with their cuts so we can see this fight.

Comment

• I'm just worried that Wilder declines, Joshua takes the Povetkin fight, and LOSES. Which isn't entirely out of the realm of possibility here. He'll have the judges and the ref in his pocket, but I think Povetkin, even at age 38, is still more credible than most of Joshua's opponents.

This offer is an insult, and Team Joshua should be ashamed for even making it. It's pretty obvious, they want no part of Wilder.

Comment

• Quote:
        Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        The Wilder fans will go bonkers insisting this is a duck from Joshua. Never mind Joshua just said he wants Wilder first, then maybe Povetkin. And Wilder and his people have already said they will likely not accept TWELVE AND A HALF MILLION DOLLARS to fight Joshua.

Yeah, that sure sounds like a duck from Joshua.

LOL!

Less than 50 mil gross actually for this fight. It's Wilder who is doing the ducking, friend. No one in their right mind looks a gift horse that big in the mouth and says no. Unless they're skeered. This is a 50/50 fight. Joshua has the better skill set, Wilder has the hail Mary right hand. And both fighters I'm sure are definitely aware of the odds of either one winning. You can expect a trilogy if Wilder just goes ahead and wakes up, signs the papers, and get's fight #1 in play. If we see an unrealistic counter offer come from Wilder, we know Wilder is too scared to fight Joshua on the big stage in England. Yes, obviously, there should be some compromise, likely not the 12.5 mil original offer, but also there shouldn't be any unrealistic demands from Wilder, or he's proving he doesn't want it.

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
        Why is the conversation more about what Wilder's expectations should be, what he deserves or doesn't deserve, and how much Joshua can make fighting the Takams and the Whytes? Shouldn't it be about whether or not the offer, in terms of what is reasonably expected to happen in fights of this magnitude, is a legit opening salvo. I mean when has there ever been a flat fee agreed to for a ppv fight? Do you really think that Joshua would agree to this offer if he were Wilder (which he stated he would)?.
        Like I said in my reply above which you either are ignoring or didn't read... YES, negotiate. But if Wilder comes back with some wacko b.s. offer, HE IS DUCKING. And if you read today's article, all he's doing is running his big trap instead of intelligently working up a reasonable counter offer to Joshua's initial offer.

If you're just going to be an ignorant bonehead and not even read or understand what I write, go away and stop wasting my feking time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
          Or...Hearn could accept their counter offer. Wilder brutally KOs Joshua and Dubois becomes the UK savior
          Let's see what the counter offer is, so far only one side is making offers, one side has been talking about ducking and no excuses without actually doing anything.

Comment

Working...
          X