No announcement yet.

Tranny Rapes 10 Year Old Girl in Restroom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tranny Rapes 10 Year Old Girl in Restroom

Didn't take long before the fears and concerns of many parents have become reality.

This is what happens when you play PC games and try to enforce gender neutrality.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/19...-bathroom.html

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Didn't take long before the fears and concerns of many parents have become reality.

This is what happens when you play PC games and try to enforce gender neutrality.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/19...-bathroom.html
    Hang him/she/ir....,.this **** is gone to ****ing far...

Comment

Ten feet higher

Comment

This is fake news.

Click the link.

It was a family friend of the girl. They say in the article they don't know if it was a private or public restroom. (Title evokes thought that it was a stranger in a public restroom).

Not that I'm a tranny defender or anything. 99.99% of the time they are sick in the head. 0.01% or so may be biological anomolies (to pull some numbers out of my ass.)

I'll tell you a pretty sure way to tell if an article is fake news: it's produced by Fox News.

Comment

**** these weirdos

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
            This is fake news.

Click the link.

It was a family friend of the girl. They say in the article they don't know if it was a private or public restroom. (Title evokes thought that it was a stranger in a public restroom).

Not that I'm a tranny defender or anything. 99.99% of the time they are sick in the head. 0.01% or so may be biological anomolies (to pull some numbers out of my ass.)

I'll tell you a pretty sure way to tell if an article is fake news: it's produced by Fox News.
            Didn't take long for this thread to get KO'd

At any rate OP would still have been missing that way way more transgender women get raped or assaulted in men's bathrooms than he'd be able to find examples of transgender folk doing anything problematic in the bathroom of their choice.

If one is trying to make a case based on what the criminal outcomes are, it definitely does not favor forcing people to use the bathroom you think they should be using.

But people on the right are more concerned about what is "right" according to their personal sense of morality and identity than what actually happens to people in the big picture. And so OP is likely to not dive any deeper into this topic and instead get a raging anti-liberal boner anytime he finds 1 counter-example in his favor that fails to indicate a trend in favor of his argument.
            Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 10-20-2017, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Kill that b*tch as bastard

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                Kill that b*tch as bastard
                Since I didn't mention it in my post... I want to second this to be clear that I don't defend their actions

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                  This is fake news.

Click the link.

It was a family friend of the girl. They say in the article they don't know if it was a private or public restroom. (Title evokes thought that it was a stranger in a public restroom)
                  LOL this.

This happened in a private residence you dipsh^ts.

Solid trolling by FoxNews doe. A+ work. Thats how you troll.

But yea I hope this person gets sent away for a long time & ideally I think people who do this sorta sh^t to kids this old should be ended.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    Didn't take long for this thread to get KO'd

At any rate OP would still have been missing that way way more transgender women get raped or assaulted in men's bathrooms than he'd be able to find examples of transgender folk doing anything problematic in the bathroom of their choice.

If one is trying to make a case based on what the criminal outcomes are, it definitely does not favor forcing people to use the bathroom you think they should be using. But people on the right are more concerned about what is "right" according to their personal sense of morality and identity than what actually happens to people in the big picture. And so OP is likely to not dive any deeper into this topic and instead get a raging anti-liberal boner anytime he finds 1 counter-example in his favor that fails to indicate a trend in favor of his argument.

I knew you would be jumping to the defence of mixed restrooms and trannies, as usual.

Comment

Working...
                    X