Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The OFFICIAL Daggum appreciation thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The OFFICIAL Daggum appreciation thread.

Yeah, ignore the other sarcasm-laden one by that Joke Calslappy groupie.

Daggum is THE funniest man on the internet, bar none. I'm not even kidding. I even tell my girlfriend about him.

Is he sad? Yeah. Psychologically disturbed? A little. Biased as hell? Absolutely.

Is he ****ing hilarious, though? My god, yes. He has in absolute stitches in every single post. I even rifle through his post history during dry work days.

Now lemme just say. I am very snobbish when it comes to other people being humours on the internet, because I always think no-one can touch the **** I have to offer. But Daggum blows me out of the ****ing water.

If he was a boxer, he'd be Margarito. One-dimensional, relentless, defiant, hated by lots but LOVED by those who know what he is and what he stands for.

Extraordinary character.

He's one of about 3 people who have ever made me actually LOL over something they have said over the internet. I love that he's expanding from snappy one-liners into decent-sized paragraphs.

The Joke freakboys hate him, which only makes him more loveable in my eyes.

If you can't see that he's absolutely blisteringly funny, then you're a hater.

And so says this Daggum nut-nugger.

ALL HAIL.

ALL HAIL.

DAGGUM FOREVER.

EAT ****, SLAPPY FANBOYS.

He gives me jokes, I like his comebacks and sarcasm..everytime i read his posts i just burst out laughing on my own.

Comment

Once i got his humour level i do think he's very funny.

Took me while to see through all the bile though.

Comment

Originally posted by raycorey View Post
        He gives me jokes, I like his comebacks and sarcasm..everytime i read his posts i just burst out laughing on my own.
        I don't always burst out laughing but I do race my cursor key over to the thread's he's just posted in.

But I remember one day, just sitting in my bed, and the combination of avatar, sig and searingly sarcastic post just had me laughing like crazy....you know, one of those awesome laughs you only have about twice a year, when the laughter runs from your anus, through your stomach and chest and hits you right in the mouth.

Hilarious.

Comment

Im quite partical to a fellow Slappy hater, so yeah Daggum is cool with me.

Comment

you say the nicest things! big love mister soze

Comment

Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
              Yeah, ignore the other sarcasm-laden one by that Joke Calslappy groupie.

Daggum is THE funniest man on the internet, bar none. I'm not even kidding. I even tell my girlfriend about him.

Is he sad? Yeah. Psychologically disturbed? A little. Biased as hell? Absolutely.

Is he ****ing hilarious, though? My god, yes. He has in absolute stitches in every single post. I even rifle through his post history during dry work days.

Now lemme just say. I am very snobbish when it comes to other people being humours on the internet, because I always think no-one can touch the **** I have to offer. But Daggum blows me out of the ****ing water.

If he was a boxer, he'd be Margarito. One-dimensional, relentless, defiant, hated by lots but LOVED by those who know what he is and what he stands for.

Extraordinary character.

He's one of about 3 people who have ever made me actually LOL over something they have said over the internet. I love that he's expanding from snappy one-liners into decent-sized paragraphs.

The Joke freakboys hate him, which only makes him more loveable in my eyes.

If you can't see that he's absolutely blisteringly funny, then you're a hater.

And so says this Daggum nut-nugger.

ALL HAIL.

ALL HAIL.

DAGGUM FOREVER.

EAT ****, SLAPPY FANBOYS.
              Who the **** is he?
              I never found him funny..
              I cant remember..

There are other funny posters..
              Sweet Pea 50
              Rizo
              **** theres more, I just cant remember off the top of my head

Comment

Nah, he is a whiner.

Comment

Daggum funny? Wow, I guess you have to be a Calzaghe hater to find what he says funny.

Comment

And up we go.

Comment

Working...
                    X