Comments Thread For: Carlos Baldomir Facing 20 Years in Sex Abuse Case

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
    What a cúnt!
    Apparently that what Baldomir felt too. Why else would he continue going back for more?

Comment

Disgusting human being. Abusing the ones he was supposed to protect let alone his own daughter. I hope you rot in prison.

Comment

Baldomir should have used the excuse that he is suffering from pugilistic dementia and now he is not in control of his faculties.

Comment

Sick bastard, they're going to end up killing dude in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by trippers1 View Post
            Remember when he fought canelo and he was making jokes about how he got to legaly touch up a kid cause canelo was so young, and low and behold he wis a dirty nonce all along. Hope he rotts
            Uggggh. I didn't know he said that to begin with. Damn.

Comment

I'd cut this guys bits off and feed them to him..... should be a standard punishment for this sick crime.

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
                All the racists on here are mad that Baldomir isn't Black
                Lol they are nowhere to be found now. It must be a part of their culture

Comment

Originally posted by Leonidus View Post
                  You clairvoyant yeah? Listen camron your old news yeah you had a couple tunes back in 03 with dipset but that was 15 years ago. Let it go.
                  I don't need to be a clairvoyant to know you aren't going to do anything close to what you said.

Common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                    I don't need to be a clairvoyant to know you aren't going to do anything close to what you said.

Common sense.
                    I already did it last night. You know nothing. Baldomirs blood is under my fingernails. Why are you supporting a pedofile anyway?

Comment

what a sick phuk! I hope he get's prison justice...inmates don't play with rapist and especially child molestors

Comment

Working...
                      X