Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Global Boxing Scene

Old Today, 12:08 PM #651
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1412 Post(s)
Dosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,100,011,000,233,622.00
some flowers for you.. - -KULT- Still Undefeated. - travestyny For being such a dependable ALT to your main account. You deserve a medal of Valor. - Spoon23 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADP02 View Post
travestyny's helper is here to get Travestyny out.

Is Spoon correct in saying that you are Travesytny's ALT? You always seem to come here to say nothing not something.

If you are truly objective, I dare you to read this thread. I placed the CHALLENGE and your friend Travestyny has been avoiding it like the plague!!!

This is something that he has argued for 2 months and was actually a CHEATING point from the first debate.

The only way that he could have proved that he was just plain misinterpreting all of that is if he accepted the challenge. Well, as I was expecting, your CHEATING friend placed about 20 roadblocks in this CHALLENGE but was ready to move ahead on other challenges.

This is exactly what I expected and it PROVES that this guy CHEATED and LIED in our previous debate.

I even allowed to exclude from the debate 2 items. Yes, I did that even though Travestyny didn't even back down for those that he was WRONG about.

I was even willing to give him as many points as he wanted for this debate and I would pay up for the first and much much more if he won this debate.

He had 2 options:
1) No apologies if the person loses
2) Or he or me needs to apologize if either of us lost.

Oh, and a 3rd party would be holding the points!

That was all because of his roadblocks and me trying to work it out. I had a solution every time, as you can see.

The dude has so far DUCKED the challenge! Imagine, he got WILLY WANKER to vote for him on this but now he is to SCARED to take on the same challenge!!!!

Too funny. It took time but it was well crafted by me with no CHEATING or LIES. Travestyny even said that he was SO CLEAR and said it a BILLION TIMES!!!!

BUT NOW TRAVESTYNY HAS DUCKED!!!!
**** whatever it is you just said.....
youre stuck on debating man made rules. You need to focus on the rules that make a man.

No need to discuss this any further.
Dosumpthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<

Share This With Friends

Tags
non-threshold, susbtances, tests, threshold, type

User Tag List