Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I'll Start Working From First Round To KO Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing worse than a bitter boxer that got caught cheating 🥊

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
      Lmao getting the hate, that means he is the #1
      WarCanelito!!
      Just means he's a c.unt nobody likes

Comment

Nel o you must stand and trade with Ggg in pocket. Of course if Ggg hurts you, then you can run. But you was running in first fight and he didn't hurt you you said so it's in excusable to think your floyd mayweather.
        Floyd said he d ko pac.?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          Do I need to name all the rest including nacho and jcc? His own Mexicans had him losing. You named there fawking people lmfao do your research loser the majority had ggg winning accept it Jesus Christ
          Loser?? How so I won $$$$ on the 1st fight Your the idiot who bet GGG by EASY KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing 956 View Post
            Alex Trebek " who is the betting favorite for Canelo vs GGG"?

Answer : GGG for the second time
            Alex Trevek: Who won the 1st fight. What was the OFFICIAL decision without all the sore Kunts involved???

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
              Tommy Hearns and Roy Jones Jr both suffered serious brain damage from their careers. George Foreman is still bitter over losing to Ali and no longer tells the truth. Don't listen to those guys.
              You do realize they are all Black and Cabelo is MexiCAN right?? They have ZERO reason to lie.

Comment

Canelo - cycle in first fight

Canelo in 2nd fight - will be on bicycle

GGG via ko en dos

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
                  It's not. Canelo was the one talking about what he was gonna do and he backed off 90% of the time. He's the one writing checks his gingerass can't cash. This time he says he's going for it from the off.. we'll see. And you talk like he wasn't an established middleweight or something when you know fine well as a 154 lber he hydrated up to 170+ which is a middleweight fighter on fight night. Poor show, man. Can do better.

Hey dumb @ss Lara, Trout, Charlos, Hurd and most any 154 pound fighter rehydrate to 173-76, what's your point. am pretty sure Golovkin is gonna rehydrate to 176-8 now that he cowardly gave up the IBF belt that prevented him from Rehydrating more than 10 pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by thedarkness View Post
                    Canelo - cycle in first fight

Canelo in 2nd fight - will be on bicycle

GGG via ko en dos
                    and you cycle your @ss on GGG's Di** how many times now? F@g***t

Comment

[QUOTE=Shadoww702;19013515]Loser?? How so I won $$$$ on the 1st fight Your the idiot who bet GGG by EASY KO.[/QUOT

I call bulls**t on u . Show ur betting slip. I know ur a sour kunt and wont bet real money. Maybe u got round 12 in a pool with ur friends but that it. IF u have friends maybe at ur work that sounds more convincing.

Comment

Working...
                      X