Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alex Jones/Info Wars removed from Youtube, Facebook etc..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    its not that everyone cries as you say....

but when FREE SPEECH is clearly attacked someone has to stand up and say/do something about it dont just let it pass by
    if I go around on nsb calling everyone racist names and get banned is that an attack on my free speech?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      They did give him a reason why he was banned and it doesn't have to be specific.
      yes they do what kind of world do you live in? A rock?

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
        Who cares, its just Alex Jones.
        you'll care once they start making "free speech zones laws"

Comment

yes they do what kind of world do you live in? A rock?
          These companies are privately owned. No reason is needed.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
            No matter what you think of the guy, whether you like him or think he's a crank, i think it's dangerous times when these big corporations can basically shut down a business because of their political beliefs.

Even if you don't like Alex Jones, it's bigger than that. It's just censorship of anything that goes against the left.

Has Jones spouted nonsense and untruthful things in his time? yeah, but so have pretty much every media outlet, whether it be mainstream media or alternative media. I mean, look at the channel The Young Turks, what is the difference between what they do and what Jones does apart from being on different ends of the political spectrum? not much, it's basically the same format.

Bad times. I'm sure anybody with an ounce of intelligence can see how bad this is, no matter who you align yourself with. Banning channels like that is putting things on a slippery slope regarding censorship. what next?
            I totally agree with you man. I dislike Alex Jones, he's full of ****, and the only guy from Infowars I do like is Paul Joseph Watson, but is obvious they are trying to turn the rest of the world to Britain/1984. Fack them!

Comment

Conservaturds having a meltdown...

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                These companies are privately owned. No reason is needed.
                Reason's are needed and its part of the contract that you "sign up" for... its all there and it has to adhere to rules by state/government as well.

why do you think there is always a click here if you agree..... and if no reasons where needed for "private" companies then why was facebook in court over stuff that they did in their private company?

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                  if I go around on nsb calling everyone racist names and get banned is that an attack on my free speech?
                  there are obvious rules for racist names and what not....

and they would tell you WHY you got banned......

again that did NOT happen here to info wars and on top of that they were banned by MULTIPLE PLATFORMS in a matter of hours......

and you dont see anything fishy about that?

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                    Alex Jones is the epitome of fake news are you slow?

Suppression of free speech lmao.
                    really?

How many news articles had infor wars ever had to redact?

Comment

Reason's are needed and its part of the contract that you "sign up" for... its all there and it has to adhere to rules by state/government as well.

why do you think there is always a click here if you agree..... and if no reasons where needed for "private" companies then why was facebook in court over stuff that they did in their private company?
                      Lol bro it's a private company. You clicking a box saying you'll abide by the rules doesn't change Anything. Just like on this website. If the owner wants to ban someone or lock a thread it's his or hers to do.

If you don't like it start a site like Facebook or YouTube. My gun channels are being kicked off left and right. I don't like it but that's the way it is. I don't visit Facebook any longer and try to limit YouTube use.

I don't agree with what they are doing but like I said it's their site.

Comment

Working...
                      X