Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women do not like nice guys. Example #950483

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn’t surprise me if he was never truly an ally of feminists. Just presented himself that way as an angle to get puzzy, and it backfired on him.

Comment

Well duh

The guy was frauding to get ***** and it predictably failed. He's only got himself to blame tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        We all knew this.

Just have to be nice and show them you give a crap sometimes but don't go become a feminist ally. Never even heard that term before just now

Dumbass dude
        You don't even have to do that

Women need to associate you with having fun, that's the real key

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          Once you go male feminist we don't want you back. He's not allowed in either camp now and has to live in the woods eating tree bark.
          Exactly...this guy's a wuss. Going all feminist on us because he wants some pussay

Comment

Another mgtow member

Comment

Unless you're in the catering business, don't cater to them.

If you purposely step on their foot (preferably open toe), don't even say sorry. Just say Oops.

Comment

Whilst i agree that women generally like ****ing real men, "Michael Gallagher-Ashurst" is a well known troll. His initials are MAGA ffs

Comment

Is he a nice guy or just some dipsh^t working some "feminist ally" angle. Whatever a f#cking feminist ally is.

Plenty of nice guys get p#ssy. Plenty of alpha male player types get p#ssy. Sh^t man shy introverted emos out there getting p#ssy.

If you not f#cking to me that usually says more about you then the people who don't wanna f#ck you.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Is he a nice guy or just some dipsh^t working some "feminist ally" angle. Whatever a f#cking feminist ally is.

Plenty of nice guys get p#ssy. Plenty of alpha male player types get p#ssy. Sh^t man shy introverted emos out there getting p#ssy.

If you not f#cking to me that usually says more about you then the people who don't wanna f#ck you.
                    He's a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
                      He's a troll.
                      Is he? I assumed this was some random mfer who went viral or w/e.

The MAGA initials you bring up does look sketchy doe.

Comment

Working...
                      X