No announcement yet.

Unpopular Rap Opinions that you Have

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha yes
    i also don't like 50 Cent, with the exception of a few guilty pleasures and his early material, pre Get Rich or Die Trying. and yes. Mos Def and Gang Starr are real hip hop.

Comment

• meg is it just lupe's production you don't like?

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ The Truth View Post
        meg is it just lupe's production you don't like?
        i think his production is weak and that he lacks in passion overall. he has a love of legit things to say and he presents it all in very clever ways but i don't feel anything when i hear his voice. it's like there's nothing substantial behind it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MegStarr* View Post
          i think his production is weak and that he lacks in passion overall. he has a love of legit things to say and he presents it all in very clever ways but i don't feel anything when i hear his voice. it's like there's nothing substantial behind it.
          did you hear food and liqour?...you might like that one better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
            *- Lupe is boring

Lupe fans are nearly as bad as Lil Wayne groupies. Most of them claim he the greatest rapper that ever lived.

Comment

• I agree with Megstarr about Lupe's voice, he be soundin corny at times too. Food & Liquor was a very good cd, 4.5/5....but The Cool is a snoozefest, boring ass cd. I put that **** on when im having problems gettin to bed.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Crack King View Post
                I agree with Megstarr about Lupe's voice, he be soundin corny at times too. Food & Liquor was a very good cd, 4.5/5....but The Cool is a snoozefest, boring ass cd. I put that **** on when im having problems gettin to bed.
                haha
                he could call his next release
                "valium and liquor"

Comment

• The cool grew on me.....................I like it now for the most part.

Comment

• Originally posted by MegStarr* View Post
                    haha
                    he could call his next release
                    "valium and liquor"
                    lol...he should give everyone who buys his cd valium and liquor for free

Comment

Working...
                    X