Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: Garcia Looked Foolish Against Spence, Could Be Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Size is a small part of why Mikey lost. Poor head moment and an unwillingness to sell out was a big factor. When Duran moved up to face Leonard he had a 6 inch reach disadvantage and was only 5 ft 7 Leonard same height as Spence he brought it to Leonard. Came forward slipped punches. Mikey is passive aggressive thought Spence was just a banger. Dumb fight plan zero adjustments. Spence can fight he is a left handed Mixture of Vernon Forrest and Mike Mcallum he is long with great defense. You have to fight him.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
      Mikeys footwork wasnt good enough when Spence stepped back and re-established spacing, i made a thread on this but nobody cared. Spence's footwork won him the fight IMO
      He said something similar post fight about nullifying Mikey by sticking out the jab and fading back a step. The jab is an underused weapon these days and Spence doesn't do anything fancy except plant it in guys faces.

Comment

• Originally posted by theface07 View Post
        Don't you think he would've done that if he could? Watch Tyson vs tall guys? WTF are you on? Mike was over 200 lbs, a legit heavyweight. Height was irrelevant. Mikey was not and is not a welterweight. There are weight classes for a reason. Spence's gameplan worked perfectly and his jab and movement nullified any offensive Mikey tried to mount. He wouldn't have stayed for twelve rounds and take punishment if he didn't think he could be effective. Of course he couldn't because Spence was taller, longer, bigger and stronger and used his reach appropriately.
        I'm giving my view and I didn't ask for someone to freak out like a fkn sjw. The rest of your point is just stating the obvious (he's not a ww etc). That's right, he's not. To get inside a longer reach you have to do more than just not throw your hands and eat shots on the outside. I said before the fight the sensible money was on Spence due to size/reach so you're not telling me anything I don't know. Mikey COULD have made more of it is my OPINION and I'm sorry you got so triggered by that. Chill out in future.

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
          But Mikey was a "better boxer and he was faster, doe."

Yeah? It didn't seem to be a problem when Mikey gave up 5 inches in height and 10 inches in reach to Easter.

STOP WITH THE EXCUSES.

Excuses? I basically agreed with you, Spence still would have won if they were the same height and weight. Just trying to point out why. Too detailed for you?

Comment

• Originally posted by theface07 View Post
            You are a moron if that's what you think. Robert Easter was a thin, light hitting light weight! Mikey could easily walk through anything he tried plus Easter doesn't know how to properly use his height. Spence does plus he's much bigger than Easter, much stronger and a better boxer. Use your brain next time you try to assess why Mikey lost.
            My point is that Mikey lost to a better boxer dickface. You butthurt women need to go cry somewhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
              Did you say you felt bad for Mikey?
              Of course. He's human, I'm human. Why would I not feel bad for anyone who suffered THAT level of devastation?

Give this a few years. Bradley already said it. It might be completely over for Mikey off the back of this fight. Confidence gone. Future over. Ect. Let's see how this plays out..

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
                This is the truth! Spence exposed Garcia’s;

1. Lack of boxing skills

2. Lack of ability to adapt during a fight
                That's 100, yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
                  Calm down homey.
                  No need to be combative about every post.
                  You are taking this a little too personal.
                  Not good for your blood pressure!!!

So you have been betting against Mikey for years and finally in ONE fight against arguably one of the best fighters in the division you are proved right?!!?

Cannot help but laugh at this.

So how much $$$$ have you won picking against Mikey
                  "Betting?" AGAIN, guy's, get a basic education and then come back here and try using english. There's a difference between "I've been saying this for years" and "betting." Hope that's not too complex for you, gimpy.

And you "cannot help but laugh at this." Dumbass..

Comment

• Originally posted by angad10 View Post
                    in the words of roger mayweather, you dont know **** about boxing.

all the experts have said the same thing, only you seem to disagree my illiterate friend.
                    All the "experts" eh?

Like the "experts that picked Lacy over Calzaghe? Like the "experts" that said Margarito would "kill" Mosley? Like the "experts" that sad Rigondeaux would dominate Lomachenko?

THOSE experts?

Listen, idiot, I'm one of the more consistent intelligences in this community and have been on this particular forum for almost 15 years. Step back, observe, and know WHO THE F.CK YOU'RE TALKING TO, my illiterate friend.

Is today; "Be Ironically Ignorant and Stupid Day or something??"

Comment

• Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                      You're a fool if you think the size difference didn't play a role tho come on..

all these clowns coming out the woodwork talmbout "Size didn't matter it was skill".

Yes, Spence is just the superior fighter, I recognize that, for sure, but yall need to stop lying to yourselves if you really believe the size difference didn't help matters come on now, THERE ARE WEIGHTCLASSES FOR A REASON, big facts
                      No, YOU are a fool if you think this wouldn't have played out EXACTLY the way it did if they were both naturally the same size. NOTHING that happened in that fight says otherwise.

Is this what you're asserting?? That if Mikey was naturally a few inches taller, longer and a little bit heavier it would have made ANY difference???

Is that what you're claiming, "fool?"

Comment

Working...
                      X