Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ref gives field sobriety test after brutal knockdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"slow count" "fast count" is meaningless when you give an additional 20 seconds of instructions.

my stream cut out after he instructed him to take the second side step, when I got the stream up and running again he was still testing him.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      "slow count" "fast count" is meaningless when you give an additional 20 seconds of instructions.

my stream cut out after he instructed him to take the second side step, when I got the stream up and running again he was still testing him.
      Could you imagine if that ref had done that for Fury? NSB would have crashed with all of the complaining.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        Could you imagine if that ref had done that for Fury? NSB would have crashed with all of the complaining.
        That's actually what I thought people were complaining about originally, since the "ten count" has never been ten seconds. But he did have Fury take a step in each direction.

last night was insane though

Comment

It was acceptable. Now if he asked him to say rubber baby buggy bumpers, then it would have been odd.

Comment

Working...
          X