Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn To Jermall Charlo: What the F*** Are You Waiting For?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
    Charlo is already WBC mandatory (and has been so for basically two years at this point), Canelo is basically out of rope after this Jacobs fight (assuming he doesn't get beat and made plainly by DAZN already trying to lock in another voluntary for Canelo with a mandatory due).

As long as he doesn't get beat in his Houston fight this summer, Charlo's got nothing to sweat; either Charlo fights Canelo next, Canelo hands him the WBC belt to fight Golovkin again, or the WBC let's Canelo rematch Jacobs (pushing the mandatory likely to the end of the year).

Charlo is already on his way to being a multimillionaire, made even easier by being the only middleweight champion that the public will actually get the chance to see fight, lol.
    wbc forcing canelo to fight charlo after jacobs ??? yeah, keep dreaming. . it will be andrade or ggg next with the wbc belt on the line, you can bookmark it. .

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
      wbc forcing canelo to fight charlo after jacobs ??? yeah, keep dreaming. . it will be andrade or ggg next with the wbc belt on the line, you can bookmark it. .
      I think GGG is in December. Canelo’s only opportunity for FOTD has to be for Undisputed in Sept. or Dec. it’s up to Andrade and Hearn to cooperate with DAZN and GBP

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
        I think GGG is in December. Canelo’s only opportunity for FOTD has to be for Undisputed in Sept. or Dec. it’s up to Andrade and Hearn to cooperate with DAZN and GBP
        yeah, i think is andrade and ggg later this year... he becomes undisputed and fotd and then trashes the belts maybe...

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          You really think the WBC is gonna strip Canelo if he fights Triple g instead of Charlo next assuming Canelo beats Jacob's in May???
          Strip him (use a pantomimed ankle injury to elevate Alvarez to emeritus champion) or be sued and have their non-profit status questioned in court, yes.

Especially after the WBC denied Golovkin the third fight to begin with, and only stated that he'd get the shot were he to beat Charlo for his mandatory status.

The mandatory has been due, the Fielding fight was publicly stated by the WBC as the final voluntary before the mandatory, and Jacobs being IBF champion is the last trump card left.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Laugh if you want, Hearn is on public record stating as much.

Congratulations, you played yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              Charlo has that "GIMMIE GIMMIE" attitude, he doesnt want to earn anything just wants its handed to him. All he wants is a Canelo payday and if he cant get that he will take a GGG payday, but he dont want to fight jacob, or andrade, derevyanchenko etc etc
              Jermall Charlo is literally having money thrown in his face by Eddie Hearn, and Hearn's money is being turned down, lol.

Comment

Laugh if you want, Hearn is on public record stating as much.

Congratulations, you played yourself.
                Any sources of this?

Comment

I think Hearn is right. If Charlo is serious he has to go where the big names are and where those fights can actually get made.

Comment

Strip him (use a pantomimed ankle injury to elevate Alvarez to emeritus champion) or be sued and have their non-profit status questioned in court, yes.

Especially after the WBC denied Golovkin the third fight to begin with, and only stated that he'd get the shot were he to beat Charlo for his mandatory status.

The mandatory has been due, the Fielding fight was publicly stated by the WBC as the final voluntary before the mandatory, and Jacobs being IBF champion is the last trump card left.
                    Well it be nice to see Canelo fight Charlo next if Canelo gets by Jacobs but I don't believe nothing that fat piece of shet Suleiman says!
                    That fat fuccer makes up his own rules and changes them as he pleases in order to benefit his own agenda...
                    We all know he has Canelo's Dick so far down his throat that I just don't see the WBC stripping Canelo if Canelo beats Jacobs and fights someone else other than Charlo in September...
                    I think the only way Charlo gets the Canelo fight in September is if Charlo was to sign with DAZN... To be honest I don't think it's a bad move if Charlo went to DAZN... He would get paid well and he would have opportunities to fight other top fighter's and fight for the belts...
                    But if he doesn't sign with DAZN I think Canelo will fight Triple g again if he gets past Jacobs which that isn't a guaranteed.... It sounds like the people running DAZN want the Canelo-Triple g trilogy in September so that's what I see happening unless Charlo decides to sign with DAZN. Either way I don't see that fat fucc Suleiman stripping Canelo of the belt. He did that before and he basically had to suck Canelo's Dick in order to get him to sport the WBC again so I don't think Suleiman wants to go thru that again...
                    Maybe I'm wrong and we will get Canelo-Charlo in September so I guess time will tell to see what really happens....

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
                      50 million was confirmed as b*llocks by multiple sources. If you believe a fighter draws up and issues legal contracts I can't help you.

Finkel and Espinoza were trying the same tricks he got sued for when he stole Shannon Brigg's purse.

Have a million for a world title fight Shannon , you don't need a contract, trust me the million is in the bag, don't read it, just sign .............. oh did I say a million, well I have costs so that's 25K in your hand , t'll help with all those hospital bills you have now after the fight .. ay.

hearn may be a slimely used cars salesman but he pays his fighters, Finkel doesn't that's a fact that will stand up in a court of law so good luck ignoring the facts.
                      If it was bull****, Hearn sending the offer to Joshua's camp must've also been bull****, right?

Comment

Working...
                      X