Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder "I love Showtime, this is not farewell, it's only goodbye for a little bit"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
    Garbage like this is ridiculous. People get away with way too much on this forum. Calling a professional boxer a coward. What’s your boxrec tough guy? I’d love to see you approach Wilder or even a strawweight and call them a coward. But we all know that would never happen, you’re a keyboard gangster.
    the best part is he calls wilder the coward...yet it was AJ that told his own fans to go train and fight wilder themselves if they thought it was that easy

LOL

thats cowardice at its finest if ive ever seen it!

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
      I love how all the Wilder fans were crapping on DAZN, but now that Wilder may sign with them it's all of a sudden a "good decision hahah. You guys are pathetic. Wilder is only trying to go to DAZN because he was going to get peanuts for the Breazeale fight. He trashes DAZN one day, only to turn around and sign with them the next day when his fight with Fury gets cancelled. This dude has flip flopped more than Trump

The TRUTH!

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
        What's it a question of then?

If Wilder fights Joshua he still benefits. If Wilder fights on DAZN he still benefits.
        Like Canelo, looks like Wilder is making his move direct with DAZN. If nothing else they don't have to hear hearns mouth per their deal.

As far as the fight, Team Wilder wanted it a year ago. The $50 mil 'pass' is still history. And it looks like DAZN is significantly improving hearn's shenanigans offers. If hearn had offered a year ago the things he's been espousing since the Firy fight, this fight would already have happened. Anyway, I like it, bring it on!

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
          The TRUTH!
          Not true for me, and I'm a BOXING fan, who believes the fight has always been 50/50, but thinking Wilder will find a way to win. I'm not a fan of the hearn fan-boys & girls and the constant cheerleading though.

Anyway, Wilder's chasing the fight, even to sign with DAZN. He's trying to be great. I'm not surprised. They managed to put together a legit $50mil offer trying to accomplish the same thing.

PS - 50/50 in terms of who wins. The fan-girls always thnk I'm talking purses (that's for the camps to work out).
          Last edited by MastaBlasta; 03-09-2019, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            The offer would guarantee a Joshua bout which would indicate Joshua and Hearn aren’t scared.

The money is huge so if Wilder says no is it safe to say he ducked the fight?
            Wilder would only say no for a good reason. He's been wanting the big fights since he won the title.

Comment

Originally posted by that g View Post
              In addition, Dazn isn’t coming to any kind of deal with wilder without an AJ fight, so Eddie HAS to be involved. It’s a matter of legality and contracts.
              GBP got Hearn out of the way to work with DAZN and gave Wilder's team the model. Hearn promotes AJ so yes he is involved on that end. He is not in charge of the potential fight as he would if Matchroom were promoting it. DAZN is in control (like with Canelo). If he is a stockholder/trustee/whatever in DAZN then he profit-shares (and maybe advises). But he's not managing the situation, just his fighter (good for everyone who wants the fight).

Comment

Every wilder fanboy said DAZN was trash. Not Hearn. The DAZN concept.

Wonder what excuse they’ll come up with now.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  Every wilder fanboy said DAZN was trash. Not Hearn. The DAZN concept.

Wonder what excuse they’ll come up with now.
                  Can you give some examples of Wilder fans saying the "concept" of putting PPV level fights on a $9.99 subscription service was trash? I mean, the concept might be trash business wise, we have no idea if it'll work long term, but it's obviously awesome for fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirror Universe View Post
                    Can you give some examples of Wilder fans saying the "concept" of putting PPV level fights on a $9.99 subscription service was trash? I mean, the concept might be trash business wise, we have no idea if it'll work long term, but it's obviously awesome for fans.
                    Here we go.

I knew they would end up denying it. 😂😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      Here we go.

I knew they would end up denying it. 😂😂😂😂
                      Who is they? Wilder fans? I'm more of a Miller guy myself and always sign up for DAZN when he fights. Who are these Wilder fans though that thought it was trash to get PPV level fights like Canelo vs. Jacobs for $9.99?

Comment

Working...
                      X