• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's one I think we can all agree on:

https://www.instagram.com/veronicabielik/

Comment

The first one I remember

Comment

Selena and then came Gloria Velez started it, she been that chick with ass since day 1 before jlo was even popular or any of these other hoes.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
          You're not understanding. Lopez didn't influence millions of girls that wouldn't have otherwise to put their asses out there the way social media influence Jen Selter did. Were you alive before 2013? Do you know what the internet looked like at that point? Do you understand the Keyra Augustina phenomena? Clearly you don't.
          Stop it. JLo gave all these broads the lane to run in.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
            The first one I remember

^^^^^^^^^^

Loved this woman.

Originally posted by Boy Jones Jr. View Post
            Well they waited 15 years to run in it.

Comment

Ass implants and padded butt underwear are all due to Jennifer Lopez making it desirable to have curves.

Do you understand the significance of that? Entire industries were launched because of her.

Women wanting those things, then wanting to show off their asses in pictures, is a direct result of J-Lo.

Without a doubt she is the godmother of ass in the modern era. These other bitches are all just riding in her slipstream.

Comment

Loved this woman.

Well they waited 15 years to run in it.
                So because instagram wasnt around in the 90s, the most famous ass woman isnt the inspiration for females wanting a bigger ass now?

Lol. Ok.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Black women had a$$ since forever and black men has loved them forever.
                  I laugh at him pretending they don't exist (black women). It is part of their dehumanizing effort. Things blacks get discriminated/discredited for suddenly looks appealing when it shows up on other people.

Remember when Angelina Jolie was getting lauded for her "lips", Kylie for her "braids"? Some fashion show "discover" a new trend "du-rags"?

This is some funny @$$ *******.

Comment

Originally posted by Boy Jones Jr. View Post
                    I keep telling this fool that. Nobody even knows who these other *****es are if you not part of that Instagram world. But everybody here knows who J Lo is. Them *****es have not crossed over into the mainstream. Before J Lo big asses were not looked at as attractive in the mainstream. After J Lo big asses became more acceptable in the mainstream

Comment

Here's one I think we can all agree on:

https://www.instagram.com/veronicabielik/
                      Yes please.

Comment

Working...
                      X