No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Wilder-Fury Rematch Will NOT Happen Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
    Body shots are/have always been the highest scoring punches,just as Jabs are by far lowest scoring. Both equate to same thing,the fighter who lands more body punches/power punches & at a higher percentage usually always wins,& usually always does more damage as a result as its a testiment to who is winning,if your landing more power/body shots & higher accuracy its because your the better man. Canelo landed more than 50 more thudding body shots as ggg in each fight,that definitely wins hella pts with judges. Remember all body shots are considered power punches & they make a fighter cringe which score pts also.
    Is a jab to the body a powershot? Or maybe if the fighter smiles and waves you don’t score the shot? You are weird and dumb. Good luck with your logic

Comment

• Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
      Lol aj sent them both offers that were rejected because they wanted to fight each other. If they were that bothered about “aj having an advantage” why not accept?
      You won’t hear from him again. Or tell a lie he may respond with the 50 million wilder had in his back pocket

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
        if u want boxing fans to defend you these days just duck a big fight, u will get nothing but loooove
        Exactly! you are not going to abandon Wilder anytime soon. Why should you??

Comment

• Originally posted by NickyB View Post
          Oh Eddie! Oh Bob! Thank you guys for everything. We all love the suspense way more than watching any fights. I mean when you watch it and it's over it's over... How boring... I love waiting and hoping I see a great fight soon.. you know instead of watching the fight itself. Hey can we bring back thoes blow up punching bags with the sand in the bottom. That's what I want to see just watch your amazing fighters beat thoes for an hour. O wait they might bounce back. Yea nevermind. But thanks guys your the best!

Love
          Your dedicated fans
          Shut up sweetheart:boobies:

Comment

• Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
            It's okay Tyson, we know that 12th round has you shook.

You need to take a break before you fight again.

AJ, on the other hand, may be shook for life.
            Fury's wife and his b----a$$ trainer are thanking God he's not fighting Wilder next. And I'm not entirely convinced we get the rematch at all.

Hearn, Aj and his 6 boyfriend's are Huddled in a corner somewhere figuring out how to lowball Wilder even worse in the next round of negotiations.

Comment

• I don't see the rematch happening this year or next. Wilder will rather look the way of Joshua towards year end,

Comment

• Originally posted by alexjust View Post
                You puzzle me... but yeah, judges are paid. To judge. Well said. Btw who are journalists in love with when they score a draw while a judge blatantly robs a fighter? The point was being made that a professional fighter is more competent to judge than a journalist. I asked about the judges to put that little theory to a test. Don't deflect.
                I agree an ex pro fighter would make better judges. But some favor a certain style and can be biased that way. Judges do get fights wrong alot I agree. Maybe after the 10th round they should let the fighters see the scorecards???

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  Fury wanted a U.K rematch, Wilder was the one to lack confidence. That's what held negotiating up. The rematch is still there , Wilder really shouldn't be concerned about rematch now , he better hope a 6'7 plus 260 pounder doesn't crash him to the canvas now.

If he gets by Breazeale he has an option for Fury , we know he won't fight Joshua because he thinks 7 million is more then 15 so we know how math is lacking so he will fight for less money. Lol

He may not even fight Breazeale he doesn't like punchers and ask the WBC to fix it. Lol
                  I just want to know what you are going to say if D.Wilder fights & K.O.'s Breazeale?

Comment

• Originally posted by Songbird View Post
                    these people who get the hometown calls make me laugh, they act as if everyone owes them something, no, u owe the judges and whoever, wilder should have a L on his record by most accounts, so STFU and stop complaining
                    You the one chirping & complaining....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                      Fury made the right business decision signing with Top Rank.

He took an incredible risk agreeing to the first Wilder fight and it would have been incredibly ballsy to do it again.

But this does tarnish his legacy. He is essentially ducking the rematch. I'd do the same thing. Take the money and run. Not faulting him. Calling a spade a spade.
                      Accurate post.

Comment

Working...
                      X