No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Wilder-Fury Rematch Will NOT Happen Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    Lol I’m a fan of Andre Ward it still doesn’t stop me thinking I believe he narrowly lost the first fight vs Kovalev. Also what do you want a medal that you think Wilder’s style is one dimensional? You can say he fights like Mayweather for all I care. Now do not take this the wrong way but your mind is so discombulated with nonsense that I think it’s a waste of my time trying to dispute or debate with you. You are so far gone. Nothing anyone will say will sway your non bias mind. As you are not a fan of Wilder but a fan of boxing

Just listen to your emotional rants I don’t want to get you worked up to be honest

“AJ REFUSED to be ringside vs Wilder vs Fury” I mean cmon

I’m going to take a wild stab in the dark and say AJ would not be welcomed at the fight by both Wilder and Fury and possibly it is a 10 hour flight from his home.

The Whyte fight he was working for Sky sports and conviently is a 30 minute walk from his house. Not to mention the fighter Whyte was fighting was his friend. Can you appreciate why he was there? Probably not but it doesn’t matter.

Funnily enough I don’t recall seeing Wilder at the Povetkin fight but the same rules don’t apply for Wilder as we all know he wants to fight so it’s for the other heavyweights to watch his fight

By the way you keep saying he called out Whyte to fight. WWE were your words. Maybe rewatch what actually took place but if that what you understood so be it.

Frankly my job is not to convince you . I’m saying whatever you believe cool but if I contest what you are saying surely it’s my prerogative and if my series of events are not to your satisfaction cool let’s agree to disagree
    Your a AJ diehard/apologist got it, and therefore Someone supposedly has to be a wilder fanboi in hiding to say the truth to you aj fanbois otherwise your world would shatter if you acknowledged how rediculous you sound which is why you resort to such pathetic strawman ad hominems & paper thin defenses of AJ. A few mins ago I was supposedly lying for saying Fury was ducking,& now Arum confirmed it. But im the fanboi,im the liar etc. You are pathetically weak.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
      Your a AJ diehard/apologist got it, and therefore Someone supposedly has to be a wilder fanboi in hiding to say the truth to you aj fanbois otherwise your world would shatter if you acknowledged how rediculous you sound which is why you resort to such pathetic strawman ad hominems & paper thin defenses of AJ. A few mins ago I was supposedly lying for saying Fury was ducking,& now Arum confirmed it. But im the fanboi,im the liar etc. You are pathetically weak.
      No you just rant and rant and give your frivolous reasons why everyone is ducking Wilder. Then when I don’t agree you call me Rediculous......listen I never comment about anyone spelling but all I ask is that if you insult someone at least the word you use spell that correctly

RIDICULOUS....... You are welcome

Edit: congratulations with the Fury revelations that was a REDICULOUS guess.... well done

Comment

Without doubt bro. If he beats Jacobs which I think he will he is my number 1 . I’m tired of Crawford not facing any live wire opponents
        Yeah that's how I see it! If he beats Jacob's I also think he should be number one P4P.
        I like Crawford and while I think he'll fight anyone and isn't ducking anyone I think it'll be hard if not impossible to get PBC fighters to fight him.... Sucks for us fan's when all these networks and promoter's keep fights from happening....

Comment

• if u want boxing fans to defend you these days just duck a big fight, u will get nothing but loooove

Comment

No you just rant and rant and give your frivolous reasons why everyone is ducking Wilder. Then when I don’t agree you call me Rediculous......listen I never comment about anyone spelling but all I ask is that if you insult someone at least the word you use spell that correctly

RIDICULOUS....... You are welcome

Edit: congratulations with the Fury revelations that was a REDICULOUS guess.... well done
            More nonsense ad hominems & strawman from a clown who can't debate anything like a man. As I said your pathetically weak, resorting to grammar as a cop out for getting owned as if I give a sht,btw you make tons of spelling errors .

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
              if u want boxing fans to defend you these days just duck a big fight, u will get nothing but loooove
              Exactly,these apologists act like its their own daddy thats looking like a btch rather than loudmouth fighters who duck.

Comment

• "Efforts to reach Wilder and his team went unreturned as this goes to publish."

Comment

• Oh Eddie! Oh Bob! Thank you guys for everything. We all love the suspense way more than watching any fights. I mean when you watch it and it's over it's over... How boring... I love waiting and hoping I see a great fight soon.. you know instead of watching the fight itself. Hey can we bring back thoes blow up punching bags with the sand in the bottom. That's what I want to see just watch your amazing fighters beat thoes for an hour. O wait they might bounce back. Yea nevermind. But thanks guys your the best!

Love
                  Your dedicated fans

Comment

• Still idiots will blame Antony Joshua for the fights not happening and that includes Lennox Lewis.

Comment

• Now that makes two cowards from across the pond

Comment

Working...
                      X