Bob Arum negotiating Crawford-Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crying Brandon View Post
    It's for free on local FOX.
    I thought it was as well but I saw a thread from KTFOKING that indicated it was back to PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I thought it was as well but I saw a thread from KTFOKING that indicated it was back to PPV.
      Yes, on PPV as Spence pushed hard for it. Now he gets his wish and he better deliver on the performance and the numbers have to be solid.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        45-45 and 10% goes to the winner. Bob talking things out with Haymon for a fight next year.

This is the only matchup that is close to PPV worthy at 147!
        It’s a fight people will fly to easily. Prolly happens next year

Comment

Arum LOVES to be in control but he won't be for this fight

Comment

Never going to happen. Or it will happen 5-6 yeas too late like Fraud/Pac.

Hymen is too greedy and too much of a snake and Spence and Crawford are too scared to risk that "0".

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Thank you Dunn, going to check that thread since I look forward to that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                To be fair with Spence, his fight with Garcia fared better in numbers compared to Crawford-Benavidez.

Crawford is just not that PPV material.
                Crawford Benavidez averaged way over 2 million viewers. Spence garcia only had about 360k views

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                  Crawford Benavidez averaged way over 2 million viewers. Spence garcia only had about 360k views
                  Crawford-Benavidez was free tho.

Not many people willing to buy Bud's PPV fights. Crawford-Khan which was a PPV, flopped big time! With only 150K buys...

I'm gunna say it again, Crawford is not PPV worthy. Sorry.

Comment

Wow, you can now report anything without providing sources and pass it up as news.

Comment

I hope I’m wrong but seriously doubt that fight gets made anytime soon.

Arum just bumping the gums because Buds next opponet probably will be a no hoper or a no name or both

Comment

Working...
                      X