Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum just laid the SMACKDOWN on the Pulev Case!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it is just a f kiss, but I guess we are living in a world of f a gs now.

George Orwell, you did doom us!

Comment

arum is a big liberal whats he complaining about>this is progress!, right ??

this is the end result of all the garbage they put forth, now hes got to live with it .

Comment

Bob should have showed pictures of what she does for a living in sin city Las Vegas also. Puts food on naked chicks lmao for people to eat off. I mean c'mon

then she shows up PRETENDING to be a reporter with her tats out and lap dancing Pulev's team?

Get out of here with that I was sexually harassed BS

She got what she asked for.

Bob Arum knows the deal he's a greasy money hungry ex-lawyer just like Gloria Alred.

Pulev dungoofed but so did she
        Last edited by miniq; 06-15-2019, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
          Also, how come Shakur Stevenson and David Grayton didn’t get suspended? Got a video of that assault too.
          Lol. Those civilians settled. I wish I was that guy too. I would’ve acted like Max Caddy in Cape Fear talking to the Airline ticket lady, “I needs 3.4million... just because my beat down should’ve been in some slow motion security cameras... btw your honor did u know Pac beat Floyd?”

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
            Sexual Harassment course lmao. 'slut shaming', this stuff can't get any more absurd...

Fkn ridiculous. She was the one being a hoe. Riding the d*ks of Pulevs Brother and team
            how can you shame a slut? by bringing her to church? if they had any shame they wouldn't be sluts

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
              Bob should have showed pictures of what she does for a living in sin city Las Vegas also. Puts food on naked chicks lmao for people to eat off. I mean c'mon

then she shows up PRETENDING to be a reporter with her tats out and lap dancing Pulev's team?

Get out of here with that I was sexually harassed BS

She got what she asked for.

Bob Arum knows the deal he's a greasy money hungry ex-lawyer just like Gloria Alred.

Pulev dungoofed but so did she
              It sounds like you're suggesting that if someone flirts with your friends, you have the right to kiss that person without consent. Nothing gives anyone the right to engage in sexual/intimate behaviors without consent.

Comment

Working...
              X