No announcement yet.

Interesting Snapchat story posted by Errol Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    I don't care for this Platform/Promotion WAR BS! That should not be an acceptable excuse not to make big fights. Mikey makes a valid point, Crawford should've at least tested the market as a free agent. Could you imagine what DAZN would've offered it would've been a crazy bidding War

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
      Bud is strategically ducking the entire division in hopes of setting up a massive super fight with the top PBC guy after all the PBC guys fight each other.

That is the plan. Why risk losing to the other top welterweights when you can wait it out, act like youre being ducked while fighting easier competition, then eventually cash out in a massive fight against the best from PBC???
      Hahaha, fighting Herrera or a lightweight or some 45 year old man...... that’s who PBC’s top talent is facing. I think you know who’s doing the “ducking”.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Hahaha, fighting Herrera or a lightweight or some 45 year old man...... that’s who PBC’s top talent is facing. I think you know who’s doing the “ducking”.
        Danny garcia, porter, thruman, and spence have all fought better names than Crawfish has and will continue to fight each other. While all the top guys are fighting each other, crawfish will be in nothing but mismatches.

Crawfish is smart tho, why take multiple risky fights when you can just wait and take only 1 risky fight for a lot of money??? He has the media on his side who will act like he's being ducked, AKA Bottom Rank shills

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
          The fight happens on dazn or not at all I’m sure Canelo would just vacate if push came to shove.
          You didn't say fight on DAZN. You said sign with DAZN. That's a big difference. If they call the mandatory he should fight on DAZN.

Comment

And Mikey could have fought Loma since hes a "free agent".

Comment

You didn't say fight on DAZN. You said sign with DAZN. That's a big difference. If they call the mandatory he should fight on DAZN.
              I’ve always said no one should have to sign with another promoter to get a fight. My issue is those who laugh at the position Crawford is in then cry at charlo being in the same predicament. At least Crawford has a belt. At some point they’re going to need to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                I’ve always said no one should have to sign with another promoter to get a fight. My issue is those who laugh at the position Crawford is in then cry at charlo being in the same predicament. At least Crawford has a belt. At some point they’re going to need to fight him.
                But people are responding to Crawford complaining about the situation he put himself in. He knows the business. He knew when he re-signed it would be hard to get those fights. He did this to himself. He has to live with his decision and stop whining.

Charlo on the other hand is just talking about getting his mandatory shot. And he smartly left himself flexible enough where he can fight on another network to get that shot.

Do you see the difference?

Comment

Not interesting. Mikey ain't breaking news.

We all know this sh^t already. Fighters being with different platforms/promoters ALWAYS complicates things.

Comment

But people are responding to Crawford complaining about the situation he put himself in. He knows the business. He knew when he re-signed it would be hard to get those fights. He did this to himself. He has to live with his decision and stop whining.

Charlo on the other hand is just talking about getting his mandatory shot. And he smartly left himself flexible enough where he can fight on another network to get that shot.

Do you see the difference?
                    The difference of those situations is Charlo ain't got a belt so he'll be #1 for a belt eventually as long as he keeps winning. Bud can win his next 50 fights & he won't be #1 for a belt cuz he gots a belt already & sh^t don't work like that.

Bud is playing his hand as he should.

I agree he shoulda tested his value by playing out his contract, but he didn't & he's playing the situation he's in as he should.

And I think Spence is playing his position as he should.

No harm no foul by anyone here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
                      It is fair point, but Spence should then also call out his "mate" Jermall Charlo for not going to DAZN where all the best Middleweights are, instead re-signing with PBC.
                      Nothing is stopping Charlo from fighting on DAZN. What does re-signing with PBC mean? Charlo didn't sign no network deal, did he? If not, then by all means he can go to DAZN and fight all the top MWs.

Comment

Working...
                      X