Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Billy Joe Saunders implying Fury-Wilder isn't signed yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy Joe Saunders implying Fury-Wilder isn't signed yet?

https://youtu.be/7D1RMlWu52M

Can't seem to embed video.

When I first watched this yesterday I thought his answers were quite strange. Thought nothing of it though until Fat Dan claimed Fury is having cold feet.

"I have put towards the PPV if please God they box"

"They will smash 1 million buys, IF they box"

"Fights this size take a lot to get made. One little thing can derail it. I think both are ready to sign hopefully it get's done"

Paraphrasing on the above.

Seems like knows something. Maybe there's truth to Fat Dan's claims? Or is it me seeing something that's not there?
    Last edited by IronDanHamza; 08-25-2018, 09:23 AM.

FYI, right click on youtube video and select copy embed code

Comment

Originally posted by PotentialToast View Post
      FYI, right click on youtube video and select copy embed code
      Thanks mate

I'm not too tech savvy.

Comment

I don't think it will happen this year. There's not many/any firm details that have come out regarding it.

Comment

If it ends up not happening it will be a disaster for Fury's PR. He will be a laughing stock epecially in America.

Showtime have announced it's on with a poster and started doing promo for it.

BT Sport have announced it's on with a poster and started doing promo for it.

BT have filmed a face off with them.

If it falls through now it will be such a bad look.

And most importantly Hearn's smugness will be unbearable.

Comment

Fury is not very dependable. I hope the fight happens but I won't be shocked if Fury pulls out. Wilder is ready to go for sure.

Comment

So Wilder might cuck out the two top current British boxers in one year. Nice!

Lennox Lewis ready to make a comeback to save face for the Brits.

Comment

If it doesn't happen that is a very bad

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  So Wilder might cuck out the two top current British boxers in one year. Nice!

Lennox Lewis ready to make a comeback to save face for the Brits.

More like the 2 British boxers are punking Wilder. He is desperate for a payday and he can't get it without Joshua or Fury. They both already have legacy wins over Wlad. Wilder has nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                    More like the 2 British boxers are punking Wilder. He is desperate for a payday and he can't get it without Joshua or Fury. They both already have legacy wins over Wlad. Wilder has nothing.
                    Fury has a legacy win over Wlad...Joshua just beat an old guy coming off of a loss and a layoff

Comment

Working...
                    X