No announcement yet.

Life for US soldier's Iraq crimes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goblin View Post
    behind what?? nancey ****en holloway puts her self in some ****ed situation where she was bound to get kidnapped and that ****'s on for ****en month after month after ****en month...

how much air time did this **** get? it sure as hell wasnt no where as much as that..even when american's are brutal rapists there OWN AMERICAN MEDIA keeps there ****en mouth shut when this happens and doesnt wanna talk about this that much..****en just sickening
    Did you even read it?
    This happened in ****ing 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by RelliK View Post
      um it did, once again you're years behind us.
      I'm certain it didn't make as much headlines and air time as it SHOULD have. A jerk off that gets into a stolen car and leads cops on a high speed chase will get Breaking News coverage and people will talk about it for days. But the rape of a 14 year old by a US soldier gets toned down for political reasons.

You'd be very hard pressed to find an accurate, non-bias and non-partisan news outlet that can cover the news without being gripped by political influence. And just to think that these very inaccurate and bias news corporations wield so much influence on the US population and people abroad.

Comment

Originally posted by RelliK View Post
        Did you even read it?
        This happened in ****ing 2006.
        yea i just saw and this **** BACK THEN didnt get little to no air time..WHERES THE BACKLASH?? where's all the pissed off americans back then? i didnt see **** back then its a disgrace..man if i even saw one goddamn report about this before u damn sure better believe that i would remember it...LET ALONE if there was coverage after coverage on all the major networks etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Don Corleone View Post
          I'm certain it didn't make as much headlines and air time as it SHOULD have. A jerk off that gets into a stolen car and leads cops on a high speed chase will get Breaking News coverage and people will talk about it for days. But the rape of a 14 year old by a US soldier gets toned down for political reasons.

You'd be very hard pressed to find an accurate, non-bias and non-partisan news outlet that can cover the news without being gripped by political influence. And just to think that these very inaccurate and bias news corporations wield so much influence on the US population and people abroad.
          I agree, but this is something that can never get enough coverage but it is still being talked about now 3 years later.

Originally posted by goblin View Post
          yea i just saw and this **** BACK THEN didnt get little to no air time..WHERES THE BACKLASH?? where's all the pissed off americans back then? i didnt see **** back then its a disgrace..man if i even saw one goddamn report about this before u damn sure better believe that i would remember it...LET ALONE if there was coverage after coverage on all the major networks etc..
          Trust me it was a big story for awhile you don't live here how would you know?. What are we supposed to do?.

Comment

No doubt he will probably be released on Parole in no time.
            Obviously reading comprehension is not your strongest point.

Judge Thomas Russell confirmed Green would serve five consecutive life sentences with no chance of parole.
            That's horrible. It's unfortunate that there are people in the military capable of doing such despicable acts.
            The article is not about the crime, it's about the sentence. It's a sentence which I find satisfactorily harsh considering the grave nature of his crime. He's going to be locked away until he dies.

Typical American rapists....just typical..come back waving your pathetic flag as hero's
            I don't know why people comment without at least skimming the article. He was convicted for rape and murder and sentenced to 125 years ion prison with no chance of parole. Perhaps you and I have a different definition of "hero's welcome".

Comment

If we were a truly lawful society, Rumsfeld, Bush, The Chiefs of Staff at the Pentagon and CIA higher ups would also be going to jail.

But we don't so the low level schmucks are gonna take the rap.

Comment

Originally posted by ATWA View Post
                Where's an IED when you need one? **** you, you little *****. One dude does something bad, that doesn't make us all bad you disrespectful bastard.

ignoramous.

Where's an IED when you need one.

The Clue is in the sentence. Who's talking about you? I'm talking about the redneck who commited these atrocities and those who got away with it.

Comment

http://news.google.ca/archivesearch?...ange=1980,2003

That's for all the people that seem to be suggesting that the story was somehow suppressed.

If we were a truly lawful society, Rumsfeld, Bush, The Chiefs of Staff at the Pentagon and CIA higher ups would also be going to jail.

Let me get this straight: You are suggesting that George W Bush and DOnald Rumsfeld raped and murdered a girl in Al Mahmudiyah in 2006 and that Steven Green is taking the rap for them?

Comment

Originally posted by minion View Post
                    ignoramous.

Where's an IED when you need one.

The Clue is in the sentence. Who's talking about you? I'm talking about the redneck who commited these atrocities and those who got away with it.
                    He was put in prison for 125 years with no chance of parole. Do you and I have a different definition of "getting away with it"?

Comment

Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post

That's how the world works, baby! You better play the game or get fucked by it. Simple as that.

As for this dude.. He got life in prison. Everybody STFU about injustice and realize that. He got life and he's finished. Stop clawing at opportunities to *****. Look at your own life if you need ammo to whine.

Comment

Working...
                      X