Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao being the only titlist in 4 different decades secured?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    Go on and rate them.
    I'll play along but I feel like there would be no point because then you'll be judging me and try to scrutinize my opinion on how I rate his wins.

ODLH: B
    Cott: A
    Clottey: C
    Margarito: B
    Shot Mosley: C
    JMM: B+
    Rios: C
    Bradley: A
    Algieri: B-
    Bradley 3.0: B+
    Vargas: C
    Lucas: C
    Broner: C
    Thurman: A
    Last edited by Flo_Raiden; 11-18-2019, 11:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flo_Raiden View Post
      I'll play along but I feel like there would be no point because then you'll be judging and try to scrutinize my opinion on how I rate his wins.

ODLH: B
      Cott: A
      Clottey: C
      Margarito: B
      Shot Mosley: C
      JMM: B+
      Rios: C
      Bradley: A
      Algieri: B-
      Bradley 3.0: B+
      Vargas: C
      Lucas: C
      Broner: C
      Thurman: A
      FOOH with -
      DLH...the absolute WORST VERSION of DLH !!!!!

I would have given Pac more credit if he wasn't such a bltch with Cotto. Wasn't planning on EVER fighting Cotto without a clause. Maybe if Pac went up like he did with Margarito. Pac is not an idiot. He treads lightly.

Margarito...........

Fu ck this shlt !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

FOOH with -
        DLH...the absolute WORST VERSION of DLH !!!!!

I would have given Pac more credit if he wasn't such a bltch with Cotto. Wasn't planning on EVER fighting Cotto without a clause. Maybe if Pac went up like he did with Margarito. Pac is not an idiot. He treads lightly.

Margarito...........

Fu ck this shlt !!!!!!!!!!!!
        To each their own. I've already put my rating and I stand by what I said. Posts like these is why these forums are so toxic. No one is willing to give anyone credit without sounding like an immature hate-filled troll with an agenda.

Pac is a legit ATG and has proven time again why he is. You can't take away his achievements and what he's done for boxing. He's already cemented his legacy as once in a lifetime fighter and one of the best in his era, there's no denying that.
        Last edited by Flo_Raiden; 11-18-2019, 11:06 AM.

Comment

To each their own. I've already put my rating and I stand by what I said. Posts like these is why these forums are so toxic. No one is willing to give anyone credit without sounding like a hate-filled troll with an agenda.

Pac is a legit ATG and has proven time again why he is. You can't take away his achievements and what he's done for boxing. He's already cemented his legacy as once in a lifetime fighter and one of the best in his era, there's no denying that.
          And then you have groupies who give their guys TOO MUCH CREDIT.

Imho, my ratings are more honest.

Comment

And then you have groupies who give their guys TOO MUCH CREDIT.

Imho, my ratings are more honest.
            But that's with EVERY fighter. You have fans that will stick with their guy and have a bias view. That's just how it is. I give every fighter the same amount of respect and credit.

It's just a shame that some people have to be more harsh on other fighters BECAUSE they can't stand fans of other fighters when it shouldn't be like that at all. I don't let a fighter's fanbase cloud my judgement on the fighters themselves.

I'll stick with my rating. Pac's WW has been an interesting run. Still an ATG.
            Last edited by Flo_Raiden; 11-18-2019, 11:15 AM.

Comment

But that's with EVERY fighter. You have fans that will stick with their guy and have a bias view. That's just how it is. I give every fighter the same amount of respect and credit.

It's just a shame that some people have to be more harsh on other fighters BECAUSE they can't stand fans of other fighters when it shouldn't be like that at all.

I'll stick with my rating. Pac's WW has been an interesting run. Still an ATG.
              Those DLH and Margarito ratings and you say you're honest

Cest la vie

Comment

Those DLH and Margarito ratings and you say you're honest

Cest la vie
                Oh yes, because your rating is so much better and more honest without any hate-filled bias? Gimme a break. I'll stick with my rating and you can stick with yours.

You just did exactly what I said you were going to do when you asked me to show my ratings, you decided to judge me on it. It seems like no one is ever mature enough to have a decent discussion here anymore.

Your opinion on Pac's resume has ZERO effect on his ATG status.
                Last edited by Flo_Raiden; 11-18-2019, 11:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                  I think you're living under the rock if u still don't know this...
                  I think you've been hit in the head with rocks if you actually believe the **** coming out of your mouth. Pac ain't no 8 division champion. FACT. His claims to being lineal are weak as ****. I don't accept that Manny became lineal by beating ****ing Timothy Bradley for the third time.

Comment

Ever heard of the terms ''shot'' and ''post prime'' ?!?!?! Pac's opponents fit the terms.

If I were to describe most of Pac's WW opponents -
                    Shot, post prime, weight issues, lacking power, no hoper and inactive.

I'm not here to discuss anyone but Pac and those on his resume. If you want to match his resume with others, make a thread.
                    so who besides canelo had a better resume that manny!!! stop barking! it doesnt matter if they were pass prime or not, kov was not prime either but i still gave canelo all the credit for stopping kov and that's the only reason why i have canelo winning FOTD instead of manny.

Comment

• Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
                      beating tim bradley and giving him his first L.. beating lucas, beating broner and then beating thurman. ALL those names, at one point were consider TOP fighters. besides, canelo, who has has a better resume?

Rofl

That point was diiiiiiiistant from Pacquiao

Comment

Working...
                      X