Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claressa Shields calls herself a gangsta

Then in the next breath gets mad when 'she says' someone called her a thug

https://www.merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/gangsta

Why don't all you guys who are so offended by this look up synonyms for the word gangsta, and then drop the self-righteous attitude about all of this after you do.

Relax buddy I think she meant being a gangsta in the ring.a savage.you got to have that savage mind set in the ring.outside the ring you need to be professional like LeBron or something.

Comment

tacky tacky tacky tacky. Just sing it!
      Gaudy Gaudy Gaudy Gaudy
      Dowdy Dowdy Dowdy Dowdy

Praise the Lord! Sing with me!
      Last edited by eco1; 11-16-2019, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
        Relax buddy I think she meant being a gangsta in the ring.a savage.you got to have that savage mind set in the ring.outside the ring you need to be professional like LeBron or something.
        Everyone wants to get upset about everything

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
          Then in the next breath gets mad when 'she says' someone called her a thug

https://www.merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/gangsta

Why don't all you guys who are so offended by this look up synonyms for the word gangsta, and then drop the self-righteous attitude about all of this after you do.

Its all about grasping at straws and playing the victim hood status as much as possible.

Hope this C*nt gets Iced.

Comment

what has she ever done to be called a thug?? what actions of hers would make you agree she is a thug?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
              Everyone wants to get upset about everything
              like you being upset about her being upset??? you cant stop talking about it...

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                Its all about grasping at straws and playing the victim hood status as much as possible.

Hope this C*nt gets Iced.
                why do you want her to get iced?? what did she do to be called a thug?

Comment

Originally posted by historian larry View Post
                  like you being upset about her being upset??? you cant stop talking about it...
                  Lol I'm not upset man...I'm just scratching my head at why people are actually coming to her defense on this...I mean I know it is tribal stuff really...but yeah I just don't really get the outrage from people about this.

Comment

Clarissa Shields is just a scummy bint. Great Female Boxer but her personality sucks.

Comment

Working...
                    X