Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why don’t people bring up Canelo’s draw to Jorge Juarez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why don’t people bring up Canelo’s draw to Jorge Juarez?

I totally get why. Who cares that he fought to a draw with a guy who finished his career at 8-27-3?

It was very early in his career.

I just think it’s funny that the people who trash Lomachenko for losing to a three time featherweight champion in his second pro fight never bring up Canelo’s draw against a giant bum.

Fair point...though imo anyone really getting on Loma about that fight kind of exposes themselves as having some bias anyway

Comment

Maybe because Canelo was 15 years old and Loma was 26

Are you really this stupid? How many threads do you make a day ?

Go outside, damn

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
        I totally get why. Who cares that he fought to a draw with a guy who finished his career at 8-27-3?

I just think it’s funny that the people who trash Lomachenko for losing to a three time featherweight champion in his second pro fight never bring up Canelo’s draw against a giant bum.
        Because it's apples and oranges you dumbass.

Canelo had no amateur experience, he was 16 years old and that was his 5th fight. Oh and it was a draw, not a loss.

Loma had over 300 amateur fights, two gold medals and 26 years old.

Not even remotely the same you idiot.

Comment

Clownelo the goat tho

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
            Maybe because Canelo was 15 years old and Loma was 26

Are you really this stupid? How many threads do you make a day ?

Go outside, damn
            Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
            Because it's apples and oranges you dumbass.

Canelo had no amateur experience, he was 16 years old and that was his 5th fight. Oh and it was a draw, not a loss.

Loma had over 300 amateur fights, two gold medals and 26 years old.

Not even remotely the same you idiot.
            Exhibits A and B

Originally posted by Jalen Rose View Post
            Fair point...though imo anyone really getting on Loma about that fight kind of exposes themselves as having some bias anyway

Comment

Loma only has what, 15 fights? You gotta judge him on what's there.

Comment

Because Canelo doesn't promote himself as being undefeated and untied.

His appeal comes from kicking ass and taking names not from a 0 on his record.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Because Canelo doesn't promote himself as being undefeated and untied.

His appeal comes from kicking ass* and taking names* not from a 0 on his record.
                  Added a couple asterisks for you...Quite literally taking names really

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post

You recall a poster by the name of... the_mexican_puppet, or something ? Haven't seen any posts from him in a couple months, unless it's been under an "alt".
                    Anyhow, he used to go on and on about how Salido was Loma's daddy, like it was some dominant lopsided performance. Truth is it was a split decision razor thin outcome.

So yeah it's quite funny. It's just par for the course when one has an agenda, ethnicity bias, or whatever.
                    The last person in the world to bring up Jorge Juarez would be the_mexican_puppet. By his logic, Canelo has several "Daddies". And Salido has what, 14 Daddies ?
                    It's ridiculousness, or aka trash-talk or aka comedy hour...

Comment

Working...
                    X