• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Socal2552 View Post
    Why Magdaleno outboxed him tho?🤔😂
    Magdaleno bodied nonito donaire.

Comment

You are just filled with hate probably because hez not american.
      Inuoe is a warrior and a champ.
      Go drink some beer, puszy.

Comment

Originally posted by tjones1989 View Post
        Got his orbital bones broken and injured from a nearly 40 year-old Nonito Donaire? How is this monstrous? Inoue looking like a cab driver right about now.
        i was wondering are you one of the admins? i always have suspicion the admins here have alt accounts just for trolling to up the traffic on this site.

i made a thread about this topic, but it always got deleted and when i made it again, admins told me to stop and threaten me with permaban.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
          i was wondering are you one of the admins? i always have suspicion the admins here have alt accounts just for trolling to up the traffic on this site.

i made a thread about this topic, but it always got deleted and when i made it again, admins told me to stop and threaten me with permaban.
          Nah man; I ain't a mod on this site. I should be though, a lot of you guys need some legit permabans, lmao.

Comment

I like inoue but you guys were making him out to be p4p #1, beating Loma, champion to 135.....
            Hes chocolito redux.
            Remember that p4p #1 guy who they said has the best combinations, genius ring IQ, 1punch ko power as well as high volume puncher blah blah.... He fought someone the same size and you know the rest.

Donaire was basically retired for how long....?

Comment

Originally posted by Dontbeahater View Post
              I like inoue but you guys were making him out to be p4p #1, beating Loma, champion to 135.....
              Hes chocolito redux.
              Remember that p4p #1 guy who they said has the best combinations, genius ring IQ, 1punch ko power as well as high volume puncher blah blah.... He fought someone the same size and you know the rest.

Donaire was basically retired for how long....?
              you act like loma's resume is so much better than inoue's when truth is if we do the same nitpicking it might favor inoues over loma considering he has not lost yet

when did nonito retire again?

Comment

He was going to finally have to fight someone with a pulse.

I think this fight showed how good both men are.

Let's be honest, you had to worry how Inoue would deal with some resistance. He did great. He showed a lot of skill and focus.

Donaire isn't at his best, but he's still a formidable opponent and carried size and experience that Inoue's opponents had lacked.

I do think folks who are talking about Inoue as top rate P4P realized they should slow their roll. Inoue had been looking like a Monster much like Tank looks like a Tank against Uber Drivers (per Tim Bradley). But this fight also showed Inoue isn't all hype. He's a legit champ.

Comment

Working...
                X