No announcement yet.

What's the worst prison in the world?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rikers Island?

**** that **** dude. Rather go back to Afghan.

Oh if you want to know about bad prisons I might know a few over there.

Comment

Any prison you end up in is the worst

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
        Btw i'm not trying to be racist or derogatory against mexico.. what I mean is.. based only on what I've seen,read and heard of mexico, it's seems as if the entire country is being oppressed and terrorized by organized crime and an increasingly corrupt government.
        There’s crime in every country like these is in Mexico. Difference is, Mexico doesn’t hide it. So you are aware as opposed to other counties who try and manipulate the media to make things seem what they really aren’t. Mexico gives it to you point blank. There’s also very nice people in Mexico, who will welcome anyone like family and treat you that way. Go experience it for your self, don’t believe the media.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          Alexkid's mind.

I'd hate to be trapped there for even a moment

Comment

Mexico, Central America and South America take your pick

Comment

jails/prisons in the philphines is nothing compare to jails/prison in mexico and south america. if you ever end up getting locked up there, good luck to you, especially if you aint latin.

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
                The Mexican jails are pretty brutal.if you're not connected with a gang or cartel your pretty much dog meat.
                yeah i dont know how anyone can do time there especially if you're not latin.. or if you were born in the US and cant speak the language... man it's gonna be tough.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Rikers Island?

**** that **** dude. Rather go back to Afghan.

Oh if you want to know about bad prisons I might know a few over there.
                  You should go back. I heard the potatoes aren't being peeled correctly since you left.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                    You should go back. I heard the potatoes aren't being peeled correctly since you left.
                    We have civilians like yourself to do that.

Thanks doe

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
                      You probably say that because you've never spent a day in the philippine sun and 100% humidity.

Even outside of jail it's unbearable.

Now imagine that, but locked in a crowded room where you can't breathe with dozens of other sweating men with their hot breath on you.

There are days here where the heat is so extreme i could throw up. Being inside that jail on a hot summer month is worse than living under a criminal hierarchy.

The inmates in san pedro are afraid for their lives.

The inmates inside of a filipino jail welcome death.
                      prisons in asia is bad but it's not as violence as prisons in mexico and central/south america. these countries are gang infested. where as for countries in asias, there's little to no gangs there. it's just a dirty place, but the danger is not as high as doing time in a mexico, central/south america prisons. and if you think phiphines prison is dirty, have you seen the prison in el salvador? straight up garbage!

Comment

Working...
                      X