No announcement yet.

End times Bible prophecy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    You're a Jew. You don't believe Jesus was the Messiah right?
    I'm part Jewish by blood.

That doesn't mean I'm Jewish in terms of my chosen religion.

As I've said, I'm a Christian in that regard. So yes, I do believe in Jesus and He is my Messiah.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
      Im not christian. I dont in that bs
      I'm not Christan either but I know there are a lot of them here. I wanted to see their responses to this.

The anti Christ is supposed to fool Christans. Not non christians like us
      Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 10-20-2019, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        I'm part Jewish by blood.

That doesn't mean I'm Jewish in terms of my chosen religion.

As I've said, I'm a Christian in that regard. So yes, I do believe in Jesus and He is my Messiah.
        Cool........ ✌️

Comment

I'm not Christan either but I know there are a lot of them here. I wanted to see their responses to this.

Although there are many denominations of the Christianity, there really are just 2 types of Christians. Catholics and Protestants and Mormons do not count.

If there is 1 group in particular that the Trump Administration has taken aim at has been Catholics and this has been ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            Although there are many denominations of the Christianity, there really are just 2 types of Christians. Catholics and Protestants and Mormons do not count.

If there is 1 group in particular that the Trump Administration has taken aim at has been Catholics and this has been ignored.
            All i know is in that other thread about to mark of the beast everybody is agreeing about the end times. But in this topic they got a different opinion. Even though the anti Christ is included in the mark of the beast prophecy and also Russia's gaining power in the middle East.

Comment

All i know is in that other thread about to mark of the beast everybody is agreeing about the end times. But in this topic they got a different opinion. Even though the anti Christ is included in the mark of the beast prophecy and also Russia's gaining power in the middle East.
              Link? Who changed their minds?

Comment

The Bible does not say that.

It says the Antichrist will fool Christians, Jews, and non-believers alike.

I don't know if you are misinterpreting it intentionally or not, but you are indeed misinterpreting it.

Comment

Man created god in his own image.

Comment

That is all true.

Now it also speaks of the great king of the East and his army of 200 million men being a factor as well.

China announced their army was that size sometime on the 1980s/1990s, irrc.

Comment

Idk if trump is the antichrist but phuck him anyway

Comment

Working...
                      X