Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF Tyson Fury got the decision against Wilder, would the HW División look different?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF Tyson Fury got the decision against Wilder, would the HW División look different?

The HW division right now is a mess. ****ty fights, big top dogs avoiding fighting each other.

But what if Tyson fury rightfully in many eyes got the decision against wilder. How different would the hw division be right now.

I’m presuming wilder had rematch clause so we would’ve been looking forward to Fury vs wilder 2. I’m guessing AJ would’ve still fought miller.

I don’t think fury would’ve had this ESPN deal, or would he still have got it, I don’t know how this network **** works.

Pissssee me off when people say that "they're avoiding each other
    "
    Joshua isn't avoiding anyone. Even Ducking Deontay states that he's begging for the fight.

Wilder is a loudmouth who is ducking.

I do think Fury will take a fight with AJ but not till ESPN have put him in with a few easy touches first.

Comment

Wilder had a rematch clause but it was made void with the draw.

People blame Fury, but it's Wilder's fault the rematch isn't happening. If they'd given Fury a fair shake, he'd have won the fight, and Deontay would've had his rematch.

Fury getting robbed by Wilder obviously reminded him what a corrupt sport this is, and decided to make some money while he could. The rematch would've been on a Haymon card again, and they'd have robbed Tyson again.

Comment

presuming we might have joshua fury coming up for all the belts, that should have been the outcome really but this is boxing and some cats have 9 or more lives

Comment

Assuming Fury won the rematch as well...

He and Joshua would fight over the split and that fight wouldn’t happen anytime soon. But Joshua-Wilder would happen on Joshua’s terms.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
            Wilder had a rematch clause but it was made void with the draw.

People blame Fury, but it's Wilder's fault the rematch isn't happening. If they'd given Fury a fair shake, he'd have won the fight, and Deontay would've had his rematch.

Fury getting robbed by Wilder obviously reminded him what a corrupt sport this is, and decided to make some money while he could. The rematch would've been on a Haymon card again, and they'd have robbed Tyson again.
            So the bogus decision was Wilder's doing somehow?? I don't get it.

Comment

Working...
            X