Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-17-2020, 12:10 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1784 Post(s)
nacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,505.28
Total Points: 32,943.17
Campana campana Chino Maidana - punchr ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr Technico uno! technico uno! - punchr donut - punchr backup donut - punchr 
screw apples - punchr piping hot cup of joe - punchr refill - punchr fuck coffee - KOVALBOXER top poster - Freedom. 
EBT covfefe - Shontae De'marc #1 - mathed #2 - mathed #3 - mathed #4 - mathed 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amir Imam View Post
Fury was no doubt juiced to the gills with a 50lb advantage in the first fight. I don’t think he can KO Wilder but we shall see.
after juicing to the gills and I had the body of Fury I would ask for my money back
nacho daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 02:48 PM #12
Contender

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Amir Imam is infamous around these partsAmir Imam is infamous around these partsAmir Imam is infamous around these partsAmir Imam is infamous around these partsAmir Imam is infamous around these partsAmir Imam is infamous around these partsAmir Imam is infamous around these partsAmir Imam is infamous around these partsAmir Imam is infamous around these partsAmir Imam is infamous around these partsAmir Imam is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,104.90
Total Points: 9,106.13

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacho daddy View Post
after juicing to the gills and I had the body of Fury I would ask for my money back
All peds donít build muscle.
Amir Imam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 03:01 PM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5073 Post(s)
revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 125,176.20
Total Points: 240,413.57
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 "I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet". Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 
because you're still an idiot - Boxing Goat I'm sure you have tons of these you delusional cunt - Fists_of_Fury 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amir Imam View Post
All peds donít build muscle.
One would have thought that Big Baby and Dillian Whyte's failures would have convinced people of this by now.
revelated is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 03:12 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2600 Post(s)
uppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,566.55
Total Points: 49,852.08
Cheers! - Snoop Frog Great Post! - Nomadic 

the absolute worst poster strikes again wit more bullsht
uppercut510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 03:25 PM #15
PBC on LEAN!

Quoted: 6679 Post(s)
Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 412,364.61

Quote:
Originally Posted by uppercut510 View Post
the absolute worst poster strikes again wit more bullsht
Lol. LDBC are garbage. I’m glad to have contributed in exposing those thug life casual fans run race card themes on YouTube surrounding boxing. Funny innit
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Young Bidness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 03:39 PM #16
Up and Comer

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
PinkGod will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 1,888.95

You took this out of context lol
PinkGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 03:39 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

uppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Bidness View Post
Lol. LDBC are garbage. Iím glad to have contributed in exposing those thug life casual fans run race card themes on YouTube surrounding boxing. Funny innit
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
I don't even watch the LDBC like that, its gotten a bit watered down but its entertaining at times... its you that's infatuated with them, whatever they are doing is working because you promote them daily, then you stalk me around thinking I'm 78sportstv... how big of a loser are you man? anyway.... another misleading thread.
Old 02-18-2020, 03:51 PM #18
PBC on LEAN!

Quoted: 6679 Post(s)
Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness
Total Points: 412,364.61

Quote:
Originally Posted by uppercut510 View Post
I don't even watch the LDBC like that, its gotten a bit watered down but its entertaining at times... its you that's infatuated with them, whatever they are doing is working because you promote them daily, then you stalk me around thinking I'm 78sportstv... how big of a loser are you man? anyway.... another misleading thread.
Donít feel lonely. I rarely tag you anymore. Lol. Youíre the one been replying to me. I donít post daily LDBC vids. But I do like slandering LDBC abbreviations in random posts because indeed they are ghetto thugs that only hustle race cards. Good for them if they have a following that enjoys that, but that brand been exposed. Thereís a reason why they donít even promote LDBC as much anymore. Now its ďTrill Boxing TalkĒ and the Jabba 78 didnít even want to include his image on that radio show anymore because so many fans of Crawford and others turned against them. 78 knows he went too far with that and that thereís a bunch of anti LDBC videos from African Americans exposing the LDBC.

I told everyone, theyíre just bad for boxing. You cant run that race card theme trying to be the offspring of Dontaes Boxing Nation. IT gets tiring.

Last edited by Young Bidness; 02-18-2020 at 03:54 PM.
Young Bidness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 04:21 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Bidness View Post
Donít feel lonely. I rarely tag you anymore. Lol. Youíre the one been replying to me. I donít post daily LDBC vids. But I do like slandering LDBC abbreviations in random posts because indeed they are ghetto thugs that only hustle race cards. Good for them if they have a following that enjoys that, but that brand been exposed. Thereís a reason why they donít even promote LDBC as much anymore. Now its ďTrill Boxing TalkĒ and the Jabba 78 didnít even want to include his image on that radio show anymore because so many fans of Crawford and others turned against them. 78 knows he went too far with that and that thereís a bunch of anti LDBC videos from African Americans exposing the LDBC.

I told everyone, theyíre just bad for boxing. You cant run that race card theme trying to be the offspring of Dontaes Boxing Nation. IT gets tiring.
it does get old but I do understand some of what they talk about, either way its just men on the internet talking boxing and giving opinions. I think you should relax a bit and stop letting them bother you so much its really affecting you as a person.
Old 02-18-2020, 04:22 PM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1100 Post(s)
YoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,118.35
Total Points: 34,434.41

Out of context title. Yeah of course Fury by KO more likely that Wilder decision and the odds reflect that. +500 Fury KO, +1000 Wilder decision.
YoungManRumble is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends