Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jermall Charlo Finally Responds 2 Demetrius Andrade & Eddie Hearn & Speaks on Tank!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
    He will everyone and he will fight no one. What is up is also down. Green is red and red is sideways on Tuesday. I don’t get what you’re confused about.
    But yet you care so much you had to quote me ?

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
      But yet you care so much you had to quote me ?
      I was pointing out how all over the place his talking points were. Some might call that agreeing with what you said.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
        I was pointing out how all over the place his talking points were. Some might call that agreeing with what you said.
        My bad. Early hours out here bud.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
          My bad. Early hours out here bud.
          I hear you. Accidentally put coffee in my tea not long ago. Just give me a drink. I’m not trying to travel through time ya overpriced piece of millennial trash lol

Comment

See? Misuse of millennial.

*walks away*

Comment

Last edited by MPDKSAB; 02-12-2020, 12:59 PM.

Comment

So Charlo is mad because he is being offered a chance to unify titles and make the most money he’s ever made? Boxing done phucked his brain up already.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                  Another fat bloke who thinks he can fight using his beer belly i would not even bother you ****** go back to sucking you mum nipples which hanging by her belly button.:bukkake:
                  That was lame. Still I'll slap you silly and there is nothing you would be able to do about it.

The problem is that you are reflecting yourself into me. You are talking straight out of your azz

Comment

Andrade is a queer

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                      That was lame. Still I'll slap you silly and there is nothing you would be able to do about it.

The problem is that you are reflecting yourself into me. You are talking straight out of your azz
                      Go lick out your sister you trailer trash moron

Comment

Working...
                      X