Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Smiles: This Payday is Deontay Wilder's Legacy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gbenopix View Post
    You really don't want to see the fight because deep down you know Joshua will never offer him 50/50 and the fight won't happen,then you can blame Joshua for not making the fight.
    he won't even offer a split

Comment

He's already told Joshua his terms about 6 weeks ago.
      50/50 or no fight.
      What cant Hearn understand what 50/50 means I thought he is a promotor and should know percentages.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        he won't even offer a split
        I think they will offer him split this time and the split offer should be 60/40 in my opinion

Comment

If Wilder loses he could block Joshua vs Wilder so its only Wilder if he wins, I can't see any issue with that. It seems reasonable for Wilder to have a rematch clause but if you have a problem with that its Wilder you need to complain to.

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
          The April bout needs to be against the winner of Wilder/Fury. No more nonsense on both sides.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
            Whytes done well since his initial loss to AJ, but that would be the outcome in a rematch, I'd see it again but not before a fight with Wilder/Fury or even Ortiz/Miller.
            I agree, however I might even even throw in Pulev,Mini-Fury, Kownacki before AJ re-treads old ground. Possibly Joyce as well if Haye and Schaeffer ever figure out how best to promote him and get some decent opponents on his victim list.
            The re-match with Whyte will be a crowd pleasing shoot out whenever it does happen though.

Comment

Originally posted by Gbenopix View Post
              I think they will offer him split this time and the split offer should be 60/40 in my opinion
              I'm not the type of person who cares about the finances, but I don't see 60/40 being an issue. TBH if 70/30 had been offered originally we likely have this fight signed already. Flat fee is a duck without ducking.

Comment

There's a rematch clause? I thought Wilder said he doesn't need a rematch

Comment

Putting you on your back is his legacy, you glass jaw bum, pick on a guy your own size

Comment

Wilder will never get 50-50 split against AJ. AJ is the biggest name in division, if Wilder wants the fight, he should thate what is offered. GGG didn`t get 50 -50 split against canelo as well.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsoutrome View Post
                      Y’all don’t see through the bull**** yet? He’s willing to wait for the Whyte fight which takes place December 22th weeks later than the fight and have no issue waiting on him. However wants Wilder to agree to something when he fights December 1st and can negotiate after the fight. Why they not forcing Whyte to agree to anything when his fight is much later? If folks don’t see through the bull**** and can’t figure out Whyte is his opponent all along and they sitting up new games and excuses i don’t know what to tell you.
                      Tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if whyte has already agreed to the terms of the rematch given his relationship with Hearn which blows your argument out of the water

Comment

Working...
                      X