• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
    Why? he tested positive for this fight?
    He was suspended 6 months anyways
    You get gains from PEDs that you keep.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
      Absolutely. He got caught cheating and all he got for it was 5 minutes on the naughty step.
      How are you bud?

You still training?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Canelo is doing year-round VADA testing.

He stood toe-to-toe with Golovkin and backed him up...as a clean fighter.

So you believe you keeps zero gains from PED use

And they all fade away in under 6 months?

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
          GGG got beat by the smaller Cleanelo that underwent extra and extended VADA testing. He walked down the running clown hype job. Big drama and Mexican style must only be for his typical bum opposition I guess . GGG got busted up by a clean smaller guy but hate on.

So it's ok to take as much PEDs as you like take 6 months off and fight?

Comment

All the big names like Floyd and Canelo saw how manny benefitted from cheating and decided not to let him reap all the benefits by himself.

Just like Bonds and Sosa saw mcwire cheating and getting away with it and decided no way this guy gets to chheat and get all the glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
              Pretty much.

Cheat!

It's the best way to win!

And even if you don't, dem judges doe.

In boxing it seems cheaters do prospers

Comment

This fight sorta vindicated Canelo. He looked better after the controversy which lends credence to the tainted meat excuse.

It's not like Povetkin who has looked like **** after his failed tests

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  How are you bud?

You still training?
                  All good brother

I've been out of training for a while now, barely any time on my hands

Comment

I think clenelo took it a step further. The original cheater in plane sight was Manny.

That fool was cheating the whole time and then just refused to take tests so he could make the claim that he never popped.

Disgusting animals..

Comment

I think PED users have had a green light for decades til the recent OST stuff & these ABC groups doing some PED testing.

That said I think testers are ALWAYS going to be behind on the PED users.

I was listening to Talk Box last week when they had Jameel McCline talking about his PED usage in the 90's when he was a top HW & he was on top of that sh^t like a mfer. And he wasn't a guy making THAT much money & that was 25ish years ago. Surely the cats helping boxers these days are on some whole other thing. I think its likely that a lot of the top guys & many of the not top gys are using PEDs. And randomly he said Joshua is DEFINITELY on PEDs.

Comment

Working...
                      X