Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward Vs GGG @ 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golovkin would get humiliated by Ward. If Canelo can bring the fight to GGG like he did and beat him, just think what Ward can do to him.

Comment

ward would tax lil gs ass

Comment

If ward can tie up a bigger guy in Kov i don’t think GGG stand much of a chance base on size alone.
        Ward is too crafty, and has a great chin as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Almighty Sosa View Post
          ward would tax lil gs ass
          Maybe Now people can recognise the difference in levels WARD has Over GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by AboutBillions View Post
            No I prefer when he fights welterweights like kell brook.,

Become Great! For that pound for pound title!

Pacquiao and mayweather Did even Ward!
            Ward did because he was a natural lightheavyweight who decided to dominate a weak stop-gap division until moving up to his natural weight 10 years into his career.

Pacquiao debuted in the weight classes that are separated by 3 pounds, and he was juiced to the gills. Anyone who thinks that a 5'5 asian man put on 45lbs of lean muscle in 15 years while being a decade after puberty did it natural is ******ed.

As for Floyd...fantastic boxer, but better businessman. Doesn't respect the sport, and I put a lot of the blame on him for guys caring more about the 0 in their record than having good fights. Floyd did wait out a lot of guys, but that doesn't mean he didn't beat them

EDIT - tl;dr - not every fighter needs to be multiple weight whatever just for the sake of doing it.

Comment

Ward stops him and makes him cry like a bytch

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                How do you hide at 160 when 168 is ****tiest division in boxing?
                Martin Murray was ranked around 7th in the MW division when ggg fought him and is still ranked around that spot after moving back down. He could not break the top 10 at SMW losing to a shot Abraham and getting his ass kicked by Groves, even nearly got beaten by Lawal who is currently ranked in the 200's.

Eubank Jr. was ranked around top 5 when he took BJS to a SD.

He got annihilated by Groves.

160 is so bad it's been all but taken over by the JMW division.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  Ward did because he was a natural lightheavyweight who decided to dominate a weak stop-gap division until moving up to his natural weight 10 years into his career.

Pacquiao debuted in the weight classes that are separated by 3 pounds, and he was juiced to the gills. Anyone who thinks that a 5'5 asian man put on 45lbs of lean muscle in 15 years while being a decade after puberty did it natural is ******ed.

As for Floyd...fantastic boxer, but better businessman. Doesn't respect the sport, and I put a lot of the blame on him for guys caring more about the 0 in their record than having good fights. Floyd did wait out a lot of guys, but that doesn't mean he didn't beat them

EDIT - tl;dr - not every fighter needs to be multiple weight whatever just for the sake of doing it.
                  If you want pound for pound title can’t do it by beating bums in your weak division. In my book

Comment

Originally posted by AboutBillions View Post
                    Maybe Now people can recognise the difference in levels WARD has Over GGG.
                    ward's not a good boxer though. he was outclassed against kovalev and in basically every major fight had to resort to constant illegal tacitcs to win. canelo doens't have to do that. he has real skills. he doesn't just clamp your arms and hit you. that being said i'm sure ward would clamp ggg's arms and hit him for 12 boring rounds lol

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      ward's not a good boxer though. he was outclassed against kovalev and in basically every major fight had to resort to constant illegal tacitcs to win. canelo doens't have to do that. he has real skills. he doesn't just clamp your arms and hit you. that being said i'm sure ward would clamp ggg's arms and hit him for 12 boring rounds lol
                      I never understood why people enjoy such boring boxers lol. Him and Hopkins have such a rabid fanbase.

Comment

Working...
                      X