• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abracada View Post
    Taha doesn’t, he even trains at 4am each day, he doesn’t sleep
    Taha is not human. He's the terminator

Comment

As boxer need to maintain healthy diet,it is important to know the diet plan. My diet plan goes in this way
      Meat, proteins, I include lot of proteins such as peanut butter etc.,liquids I mean water, and I even take supplements.

Comment

I don't eat any processed foods really, no processed sugars (really no sugars in general other than fruit which I eat frozen and in a smoothie), no alcohol (was the hardest thing for me to quit for a while but sparkling water helps, along with Kombucha), lots of veggies (kale, spinach, onions, garlic, sweet potatoes, some peppers depending on the dish, mushrooms) and lots of protein (mostly eggs, lean ground turkey, chicken, steak, salmon, wild caught sardines, sometimes bacon and occasionally eat these meat sticks kinda like beef jerky for protein snacks).

Other than fruit, quinoa and brown rice are the main carbs I'll eat.

I make about the same meals every week, but they are tasty so I don't really get bored of them.

I supplement with grass fed protein in my shakes, BCAAs and Performance enhancement drink before and after workouts, Creatine scoop once a day usually after my workout (although the performance enhancement drink has a couple grams of creatine in it as well), Zinc Beef Liver and Joint Support in the morning, CBD oil at night along with melatonin (going to start trying GABA as well at night as well). I also will take Endura (sort of a natural healthy pre workout) bout half a scoop on Tue/Thur before I go box/spar.

Comment

Working...
        X